bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

the earthquakes aren't really anything to panic about. i mean, the house just shakes for a bit and then stops. it's just getting annoying that we've had so many in such a short period of time.

No they said she will be 36 weeks Thursday so she is gonna be great..
No they have no clue why she isn't active I mean all the other times my thumb was numb bc she move so much but not today she only moved 3x in a hour...

Im thinking maybe she is big...

They even buzzed her an nope nothing...

Wyd I just got done getting groceries and now going grab something for lunch and head home eat unload groceries and nap

Wow! Annie can't believe you could possibly have a baby in your arms in just one week!!! Sweet! Wishing both you guys really healthy babies.

I have a good wait still after you guys deliver. Can't wait until I'm home. I have so much I want to do.

Ty Jumik!!
I'm trying not to get my hopes up bc they could decide not to induce but it's so hard not to get excited

i'm at work right now. i'm coming back this week on my own freaking time to do parent/teacher conferences out of the kindness of my heart and my stupid dedication to being a teacher and so far my first to meetings have been no shows. i'm so pissed right now i could throw a freakin tantrum.

maybe i'm just weird, but i'd really like sprout to get to as close to 40 weeks as possible. i know s/he'd be fine on the outside, but really they're still not fully developed yet and the longer they stay in, the better.

Bexx it's so refreshing to have teachers like you. Most teachers only care about a salary and not enough about the development of their students. But it sucks that no one showed. How inconsiderate!

I just want to make it to December honestly but I don't want to be overdue. Not even by a day!

So I haven't felt Bentlie since this morning and so I called labor and delivery and my dr just happen to be sitting right there and she told me to drink 2 bottles of water and lay on left side and see if she moves 10 x in 2 hours.. I'm worried now ...

yeah- 10 times in two hours is the usual standard nowadays. did the water get her moving? i'm sorry you're worried. i wonder if they have some reason for the reduced movement. maybe they should get you in for an u/s sooner than thurs. did your doc seem concerned at all?

No my dr said I might not feel her moving .. Wtf.

I'm working on my second bottle now..

if you don't get your ten movements are they going to have you come in for monitoring?

Yea she said to go in... So I'm half way down with 2nd bottle then I'm gonna go lay down..

Not scared bc her heart beat was strong but we r worried

i think if your doctor had been worried you would've been asked to go into the hospital already, so you should be okay. but it's good that they're having you keep a close eye on it and go in if things don't seem right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->