bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Yea I think ur right....

So I'm now laying in bed waiting on movement nothing yet

i do find it a little weird that your doc would think you wouldn't be feeling movements. i think it's pretty hard at this point to not feel a melon rolling around inside you! i know they're cramped, but i can still feel sprout moving around pretty well.

Exactly!!! I'm gonna do this n see ten mins in an nothing

Been 1hr 10 mins an 3 kicks I'm freaking out

A lot of cramps and contractions though

quiet enough to be worrisome?

my doctor told me the sleep for about 90 minutes at a time. that's probably what was going on when you weren't feeling anything.

If she isn't active tomorrow ill do it all over again...

Do u have any idea why she would consider inducing me bc I failed my non stress test

i just posted this on the other board, but depending on what the results are, they might determine that the baby isn't thriving inside you. it could be from reduced blood flow, low oxygen, low amniotic fluid, decreasing heart rate...basically your body just might not be supporting the pregnancy well anymore.

i don't think so. i think it's a lot like pre e. sometimes for whatever reason your body isn't tolerating pregnancy very well at the end or sometime the baby's not tolerating being in there anymore. but you'd really have to ask your doctor about the causes. i'm not all that sure.

...and that doesn't mean that that would necessarily happ. en with your next. every pregnancy is different

Yea ur so right...

Oh btw remember how I couldn't figure out why I had to do blood work again well it's to test me for anemic ..

oh...i wonder why they're not testing me. have you had any symptoms of anemia?

No none..
She told me they do it in the first tri and again in last tri just to be safe... Maybe it's just my dr???

I repacked my bags.. I but some older pj pants in there there kinda tight but o well.. Tried on two of lances shirt and another pair of old pjs I didn't want no fleece ones bc I'm hot natured so I just used what I had... The t-shirt material ones are very comfy so ill prolly just where that...

So I packed..
2-pjs pants
3-t-shirts comfy ones
1-short
3-socks
-sports bra and reg bra
Alot of panties

Slippers
Camera is charging now..

Lance packed a pair of shorts and pj pants and three shirts three boxers three socks..

I got our shampoo condition soap lotion chap Stick Deorant pony tails.. Travel size brush and tooth paste kit
I got my pads in the truck just go to put in bag..

This week gonna make sure dogs have enough food while we gone and find there leashes...

On our way out all we gonna have to grab is bentlies diaper bag n our bag it's together and phone charger...

Unless he decides to bring i pad...

sounds like you guys are pretty much ready to go! that's awesome!

Yeap...

I even bought me a brand new pack of panties to leave here at home so I can pack my old ones :)

that's great. i'm almost done packing our bags. i have a few things i need to pick up at the store. i bought a travel makeup kit so i don't look too ragged in our first photos. i also want to get some facial wipes and i need a new facial moisturizer.

O I never thought of that u think I should bring my make up??
Even though I only wear make up on special events...

I have a tad bit of face lotion left so I threw that in the bag and used my other one that's lotion with Meds in it for acne.. But I don't have acne.. But I like it..

I have bough everything. All I'm waiting for it the camera battery to charge..

I'm having cramps so I'm taking a warm bathe to help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->