bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Hmm I wonder how Annie's doing? she hasn't responded to your question yet.

she might have gone to bed. it was pretty late over there :)

how are you doing this morning?

Okay so my vagina hurts so bad I can barely move lances mawmaw made me call dr bc she thinks I might have dilated more

i've had some pain and pressure in that region as well. it makes it pretty uncomfortable to move my legs. last night morgan had to help me put my feet up! :haha:

Yes Bex it's that bad ... I can barely get luttA bed..

That plus the cramps that I'm still having btw and the thick cm.. I dunno what to think...

I'm waiting on dr to call mme baxk

I have a feeling she is about to be here.. It's weird..

yeah- it was definitely less than comfortable getting around work yesterday and it's really difficult to get in and out of bed for the 100 times i have to pee every night. even getting up and down off the toilet is getting hard! i have really thick cm too. wonder what that's all about...

i had a little cramping last night, but it doesn't seem to be as constant as yours. i'm definitely sore all the time though. there's absolutely no break from that!

I'm even sore when laying down with shooting pains towards my vagina and I'm still cramping ....
I shouldn't have called dr but for mawmaw sake

I'm really hurting

has the doc called back yet? can you make an appointment to go in and get some kind of explanation?

hmmm...what is it- about noon over there?

i've had some lightning crotch too. :haha: yikes.

do you think she's going to induce you today?

Yea it's 12:15 lances mawmaw will be here at 12/30 to get me..

I don't think she will induce me I think I might have this baby...
My baxk is hurting now

And I have tons tons tons of cm

do you think you're in labor now???? are you having contractions???? timing them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->