bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Yea I soaked for about 30 mins and still crampy...

I can't believe I didn't spot..

I had about 5 contractions earlier back to baxk but then stop

i googled it after my exam and it's really common to have lots of cramps, lose some plug, spot, and have contractions. i didn't spot either--and i'm really surprised you didn't with your polyp and all.

I know... She was very very very gentle!!!!

Bc she told me I would bleed but nope...

I'm so anxious for Thursday... I wanna see if she is going to induce me..
What do u think?

i guess it just depends on how your testing goes and how bentlie is moving. has she been pretty busy today?

my fil just called me and told me i have to hold the baby in until he gets back from his hunting trip. he'll actually be out your way...lol most of morgan's family (from his father's side) is from la.

I only had one high sugar today..

Tbh not nearly like she usually is... She is usually bouncing every where... But she been quite since yesterday!!

I think with my blood sugar and her size and with me dilating they might go ahead n induce me..
I'm trying not to get my hopes up but it's hard not too :(

i'd be so nervous to be induced early...or at all. i don't want to be induced unless they really really have to. i'd rather go all the way to 42 weeks!

What part of la?
Prolly north huh??

I have to be induced bc of gd bc the risk of still born is high in the last two weeks ..

I haven't stopped cramping ughhh

i think it's called bienville- it's sort of between monroe and shreveport, but a little more south.

maybe you won't need to be induced. maybe she'll just decide to come on her own before that happens.

Maybe she will bc I'm really cramping........
It's not going away...

I know excatly where that is lance goes hunting there too

It's making me sick to my stomach.. And I just pooped n still cramping... Ughhh

hmmm....sounds too quick to be contractions. maybe your body's gearing up...

Today I'm 30 days away from edd!!! And 90 percent!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->