bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

O did I tell u our vending machines at the hospital takes credit cards!! That's so crazy

My mom is in panic mode!!

She is filling all her Meds bc she is on. Shit load due to her heart and diebeies calling drs to rescrdule her appts that was wesnday just in case she needs to come..
I hate for her to do all that and then don't need to come..

bring makeup if it will make you feel more comfortable. i'm kind of weird about it. i rarely go out in public without it and i certainly never let people take pictures of me if i'm not wearing it.

that's crazy about the vending machines. i didn't even look at the ones in our hospital when i went on the tour...but i just bought a whole bunch of snacks for morgan's bag so i'm not all that worried about it.

Yea I'm so not like that about make up :)

The only reason I know bout vending machines is when I went to er at like 6weeks I used my debit card bc I wanted a candy and had no change lol..

I manage to fit both our stuff in one bag :)

i'm sorry your mom's feeling panicky...

i like having separate bags for the two of us. morgan doesn't need as much stuff as i do, so he'll have plenty of room left in his bag for all of the electronics i want to bring.

When ur dr checked u did she make the baby head move up n down ?

Mine did .. I wanted to ask so bad does she have hair lol

no...i don't think he did move the baby's head up and down. he just told me sprout was definitely head down. i don't think they can feel hair during an internal....they didn't show you hair during your u/s?

here's some of sprout's...
https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/Sprout_13.jpg

Nope I didn't get any hair pics...
I guess she is bald!!!

So sprout must not be as low as bentlie bc when she first inserted her finger she said wow she is supper low and she said I feel that I said yea she said that's her head I'm moving it...
How crazy!!!

wow. that's pretty crazy. my doc had to dig around awhile to find my cervix.

i had a heck of a contraction last night trying to get into bed. it stopped me in my tracks and i had to lean forward on the bed and just wait it out. yikes.

i have another checkup today in about 2 hours, then i have more conferences. i already can't wait to be through this week!

Ooo that is exciting!!!!!! Bout the contractions... U drinking enough water??

What is ur dr appt for?

I'm just waking up bout to have a cup of coffee and clean house start supper and wrap presents

oh yeah...i drink plenty of water. about 10-12 8oz glasses a day.

today's appointment was just my regular weekly checkup. we just had to do it earlier in the week because my ob will be out of town for a few days this week. he said starting to have stronger contractions is a great sign at this point since i'm full term. he said having the head start tends to make active labor progress faster, so my body's doing exactly what it needs to. everything is going perfectly right now. no sugar or protein in my wee, i haven't gained any weight in two weeks :happydance:, sprout's heartbeat is strong, and my bump is measuring spot on. i didn't have an internal today, so my appointment was really quick. scheduled my next checkup for a week from tomorrow :)

i got home and started a load of dishes and i'm going to wipe down the counters and clean the toilets before i head off to work for the afternoon.

I'm so happy ur appt went good!!!!

I already did my chores for today....

I think I lot my plug...

Big ole glob of snot creamy color cm and every time I wipe there is more of it...

wow! sounds like you're going to get started soon.

And now I'm cramping...... Should I call l&d are wait it out

i think you'll be fine. i had lots of cramping after my internal too.

i was at work doing conferences.

how's your cramping feeling now?

I wonder where u been all day!!

I'm still cramping cramping cramping

like i said, my cramps were pretty intense after my internal. they should settle down soon. have you taken a bath today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->