bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

good luck at your appointment. please let me know what's going on asap...

They sending me to hospital for 24 hours bc my blood pressure is high.. And protein in urine...

oh geez. pre e?

i'm off to work, but i'll be able to check in in between meetings.

I'm fine Bexx washed all the baby things between yesterday and this morning. I went ahead and did it by hand because something seems to be wrong with the washer. I may have overdone it though 'cause I had some sharp back pains after.

Oh Annie I hope everything goes well. Take it easy.

They doin 24 hour urine test to determine protein ..
N monitoring Bp I was having contractions but not pattern

jumik- sorry about your washer! it would've taken me forever to do all that by hand! no wonder you're sore!

annie- how are you feeling? do they have you on an iv for hydration? how frequent are your contractions? is your bp going down at all now that you're resting?

Hi I been having contractions they forced 3 bags of fluid down n still contracting I'm dilated 1 and a half..

I won't no nothing till tomorrow at 3 ....

They just undid monitor and have me sleeping pills

sleep well, sweetie. hope you get lots of rest. is bentlie in any danger?

Not that I know of.. I'm trying to sleep but I'm still contracting

well, good that there's no danger. do they have any idea why this is happening so early?

No none... I won't no more till tomorrow my contractions were going crazy!!!!

Yes n so is lance but only one person in here allowed after 9 so she is in the lobby waiting..

My contractions chilled out big time and they gave me pain Meds so I'm trying to get rest now :)

glad things have slowed down from you. i hadn't heard from you in awhile...i was kinda hoping you'd be asleep. not that i don't love chatting, but you must be exhausted!

Made it threw th night I'm still having contractions ughh

so have they decided what they're going to do with you yet?

more insomnia for me. thank goodness today is my last day back at work.

Well I have to the start the 24 hr urine Test.. Bc I had blood in my pee n now they r going to Catherine me I'm so fucking scared

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->