bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Wow lmao!!!

My gut is being silent....

They only let one person stay in room with me and my mom is staying so lance is got to go in waiting room to skeep.. I'm so upset

Well my mom blew up n we got in huge fight n now she left own her way home 4 hours away..

She got all pissed off bc I wanted her to go sleep at my house n blew up...

hey, hun. thinking of you and hoping you've been able to calm down since your fight with your mom and get some rest. you're going to need it if they decide to induce tomorrow.

Hey sweets lance is with me ...
I'm bout to eat breakfast n then put baby on monitor n in a hour my test will be done thank goodness and we find our wat Is going to happen

I'm feeling ok they come every so often to put numbing stuff on my catheter in waiting now..

How r u

i'm finally officially done with work, so i'm pretty happy this morning. it's nice to know that i don't have to go back for a long time!

i hope you get to go home today. you're probably pretty sick of being in the hospital!

That's great sweeti no more work yay!!!!!

So after all the testing my protein is good I have a appt Monday and ultra sound wesnday and possiable induced Thursday r next Thursday!!

that's great! has you bp gone down a bit? is lance going to let you get all the rest you need at home? has bentlie been moving well? have they given you any reason for what happened?

sorry to bombard you with questions! :blush:

Yes we r both so tired ... He has stuff to do outside the house... And he is going to work tomorrow unless I go into labor...

try to get comfy when you get home and sleep, sleep, sleep!!!! you and bentlie need all the rest you guys can get!

Yes I know.. I have mild pre e and ill have a baby in two weeks

Hi ladies!!! I am so sorry for being MIA... I feel like I have missed so much!! gah! Trying to catch up...

Annie, bless your heart, I am so sorry for all that you have been going through! :hugs: poor dear!! I am really glad to hear that you're going home now and that things are OK for the moment...just take it really easy and keep yourself your #1 priority!!

Bexxc, CONGRATS on being full term! So exciting! How are you feeling???

Well AFM, things have been busy... went on a trip to Vancouver to do my last comprehensive exam (I passed!!!!) and facilitate a workshop, then I flew to Ottawa for a conference and a quick visit with some friends. My MOH, who lives there, threw a surprise engagement party for me! I was so shocked I started to cry! 3 of my other bridesmaids came into town for the event (one one was missing who lives on the West Coast), it was really touching :)

In fertility news (haha, oh, the irony) - I FINALLY saw my FS on October! What a nice man. I really, really, really liked him. He looked at my blood results again, and basically said I am within the normal ranges for EVERYTHING. He says he doesn't expect that we're going to find anything at all. The only test I have left to do is the HSG X-ray. I've been trying to get in for the past 2 months though, and it's been booked solid (argh). So we were planning on waiting until next cycle (hoping that I would be able to get an appointment), but dear Jamie was pretty eager when I got home and our "preventative" measures went out the window (dare I say he is more eager to make a baby than I am?!?). So this has now turned into a "trying" cycle, haha. Although I think I came home on O day, so I'm not sure what chances we'll get.

In terms of treatment options for subsequent pregnancies, FS and I had a long chat...he wants me to continue with the baby aspirin and progesterone (but prescribed me prometrium as a less costly/less messy alternative to the crinone). I asked about heparin/lovenox, and he said he honestly wouldn't recommend it at this point as there is no evidence to indicate that I have any clotting issues, and that for that reason some of the potential side effects could outweight the benefits of using it. So here we are again. sigh!

ETA: Forgot to mention that FS thinks that at least 2-3 of my pregnancies were likely chromosomal abnormalities, especially the first one (blighted ovum) and the 2nd one (early loss at 6 weeks like a heavy period - he said he would consider that a chemical). The only one he said he was concerned about was November baby boy (normal chromosomal analysis). So, I'm not sure if that's encouraging, or not...?

hope- you've been a busy little lady!!!! how sweet about your engagement party! do you have any pics from it? that must have been so much fun!!! and congrats on your exam! i'm sorry it's a bit frustrating that they can't find anything "wrong" to point to, but your doc sounds very thorough and reasonable, so it seems like you're in good hands. my doctor's office didn't seem to have a preference between the prometrium and the crinone. if they had samples of the prometrium to give out, i always got those, but he would write prescriptions for crinone.

i'm feeling pretty decent considering how giant i am! my biggest issue right now (totally NOT A COMPLAINT because i'm so happy to be where i am!) is the constant soreness. the lower part of my bump and my pubic area feel sore all the time. it's hard to get up from a lying or seated position and it makes it uncomfortable to walk around. the other day it was so bad, when i got home from work and sat on the sofa, morgan actually had to help me lift my legs up on the ottoman!!!! :haha: how ridiculous i must look! i've started having occasional contractions, but no real signs that sprout's arrival is imminent and i'm happy to keep him/her in there baking as long as possible!

so glad to hear from you, hun!!!! don't be a stranger!!!

Omg hey hope!!!!

How r u sweetie!!!

I'm so glad I finally saw ur fs!!

I'm own way home my hand is so swollen I can't close fingers..

Lance is making a big deal about havin to stay 24 hours ONCE baby is out in the hospital!!

He is driving me insane..

He told me once I'm laboring he will stay but once I have her he is gonna leave and go do whatever he needs to do..
I feel like he is being a really bad parent already and my heart is broken.

If I start having contractions for 2 hours that's 5 mins apart to go in..

I have been cramping so much..

We might have baby on same day Bex!

it would be so funny if that happened!

why is your hand swollen???

is lance surprised that you have to stay in the hospital for awhile after bentlie is born? what did he think was going to happen? she just pops out and you hop in the car and go home right after? what the hell does he need to go do right afterwards that's so much more important than his family???? that just makes me fuming mad! :growlmad:

Aww, I bet you are feeling big! hehe! That's understandable about the pain - I have definitely heard that a lot of discomfort comes along with the end of pregnancy. That's cute about Morgan pulling you off the couch, hehe :) OH, and congrats to you for finishing up at work! That must feel great! Absolutely nothing to do but nest and relax before Sprout arrives. Aw man, I can't WAIT to see your and Annie's little ones!! SOOOO soon!!!! yeaaah!!! :happydance:

I have a couple pics...not the best quality as they were on my friend's phone...but here they are:

One with a few people from around the table - I am in the brown shirt (to the left of the girl in white).
3421_10100331097545876_820397413_n.jpg

Here's a shot of the girls at the party - from left, my friends J, E, and then my bridesmaid M, MOH S, Me (in the white coat), and bridesmaid A :)
182531_10100333958702096_1605896064_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->