bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

i read that more often than not with your first baby, it usually drops a couple weeks before delivery...but not often. i don't know. i just don't really feel like it's going to happen anytime soon, but i could be totally wrong. could happen tonight for all i know! it would with my luck- morgan's working the night shift.

oh my gosh, annie! i'm such a dummy. i was so worried about what was going on with you at the hospital that i didn't even tell you i received your package yesterday afternoon! thank you so much for thinking of sprout! you've been the sweetest bump buddy!

Awwwww you guys have grown to be such sweet friends to each other. It would be nice if you guys could meet up some day.

Ur very welcome Bex!!!!
I hope u get use out of it!
I bought me one last week too I really liked it so I thought h would too!!

I know jumik wouldn't that be cool!!

How r y'all today?

I just woke up at 11am
I didn't do my blood sugar bc when my alarm went off I was so tired I didn't even hear it..

Ill start tomorrow

Did I tell u how much she weighs??

6lbs and 3 oz??
I thought she would be alot bigger than that but nope..

i would be fun for us to be able to meet up somewhere someday.

how are you feeling today, annie? are things a little calmer now?

i had a dream last night that i lost my mucus plug/had bloody show. i wonder if my subconscious is getting nervous about/anxious for labor...

I'm good, doing some cleaning and washing. I dreamt my baby just popped out of me. I was happy but worried at the same time because I was no where near a hospital. Really weird!

I'm good Bex just got done eating lunch and I'm still hungry wtf lol!!

I have no clue what's up with me..

I'm cramping still lower back aches ways new..

I'm waiting for lance to get home so he can do some chores around the house...

How r u feeling Bex?
Maybe u r getting ready hunnie!!

wow...she's still so little. i think sprout must be a lot bigger than that s/he was 3lbs 12oz at 31 weeks.

i'm feeling okay. i didn't sleep well last night, so i'm a bit tired and i think i'll end up taking a nap today. i want some breakfast, but i'm having trouble (as seems to be the norm lately) deciding what to eat.

i was just looking at a fetal growth chart and 6lb 3oz is spot on 50th percentile for her gestational age. crazy!

sprout was in 53rd percentile at last u/s. if that pattern has continued, s/he'd be just under 7 and a half lbs right now.

Anyone get a negative with a clear blue digital and end up pregnant? I am 3 or 4 days late so tested using one. I am never late so now I am confused.

hi emma. i got a positive on a cbd @ 9dpo.

maybe try testing with a non digi test first as they can be a bit more sensitive. are you sure you o'd when you think you did?

hi emma. i got a positive on a cbd @ 9dpo.

maybe try testing with a non digi test first as they can be a bit more sensitive. are you sure you o'd when you think you did?

Hi thanks for the reply. No I am not sure if I ovulated when I thought because I just went by the 14 day after period rule so really could have been anytime. I just don't get why I am late when I never am. Grr the waiting I hate it wish I'd either get a bfp or af so I can move on to next month.

sorry it's been a frustrating tww for you. i always found it really helpful to temp chart. then i always knew when to expect af.

Bentlie was weighing 4lb 12 oz at 33 weeks

What does the percentage mean?

Emma hi and welcome!!
Wor of advice that 14 day rule is a myth hardly noone O on that day... U should try use in opks are temping to get a better idea of what is normal for u..

Bex I are a sandwhkch and breaded chicken patty bag of chips and two bowls of cereal!!

What is wrong with me at this rate I'm gonnna gain tons of weight!!!
I'm weighing 218 right now :(

Usually I eat a bag of chips n sandwhkch and I'm full as hell but nope

i weigh 5 more lbs than you do! but i haven't gained in like 2 weeks. i hope my weight gain just stops now. i can't believe how huge i am!!!!! ick!

50th percentile is exactly average. baby's technically considered healthy anywhere between the 11th and 89th percentile.

Bentlie was weighing 4lb 12 oz at 33 weeks

What does the percentage mean?

Emma hi and welcome!!
Wor of advice that 14 day rule is a myth hardly noone O on that day... U should try use in opks are temping to get a better idea of what is normal for u..

Hi annie, Yeah I am going to next month if not pregnant. Just wish either my af or my bfp would hurry up already lol.

yeah- it can be super difficult to be patient. and honestly, it doesn't get any better once you're pregnant. you still have lots to wait for. next ob appointment, next ultrasound, next gestational milestone...

how long have you been ttc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->