bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Annie, I agree with Bexxc, pretty sure Lance's biggest priority should be the safety of you and his baby! He will get his act together.

Looks like y'all had a blast hope!!

I don't know what he was thinking he doesn't like the hospital but hell who does!!!

I am so heart broke

Yea hope that's what I keep telling him but he says I only want him there bc I want him stuck up my ass!!! Wtf

He's being a d*ck! He's probably just in crisis mode because it is finally becoming real that he is going to be a father! LOL! Men... It's not fair that he's acting this way but people are strange - we tend to freak out in moments before we know our world is going to change. Honestly, I am sure he will shape up. :hugs:

hope- looks like you guys had a great time!!!

annie- i'm so sorry. i'd be really upset too. i can't imagine that he doesn't understand why it's important for you to all be together. you're going to need his love and support and so is bentlie.

i sure hope he changes his mind/attitude!

were you able to nap when you got home? i just woke up. did a little cleaning today, but nothing major.

I rep so good
Lance fell asleep on recliner n I crawled into bed!!!!
N crashed got up n ate n folded two loads of clothes warmed up left over supper and did the dishes now I'm watching the Simpsons eating apples

i thought you were supposed to be on strict bed rest! tsk tsk! i don't think that includes doing laundry!!! [-X you need to take care of yourself, sweetie! i think lance can handle doing a little laundry. and if he can't, i guess he doesn't get clean clothes! take care of that baby, lil mama!!!!

I know sweetie!!! But I have horriable OCD so it drives me insane!! He will wash but not fold them..

I am cramping really intense..
I already had a bathe but I'm thinking about going take another one and drink some milk...

I can't feel up tonight food wise I'm hungry hungry hungry

i think having an appetite is a good sign.

trust me- i know how hard it is to not clean and keep a perfect house, but you have to think about your health and bentlie's health. please please please follow doctor's orders.

good. the last couple of weeks of pregnancy can (as you already know) be really stressful on your body- and bentlie's too. you have to take it easy.

But u hve had such a Awsome prefnanxy!!

Ur so lucky

yeah- things have gone pretty smoothly for me. i have been really fortunate.

i need to figure out what i'm going to eat. i don't want to wait until 9:00 again! i'm so much better about feeding myself when morgan is here.

maybe i'll make some whole wheat spaghetti.

No wonder why ur so skinny before preggo y'all eat so healthy we don't... Lol..

Omg u have only 16 days left till edd!!!!!!

I just know u going to have him soon!!

we'll see...i'm not so sure. i feel like i have a lot of pressure in my lower belly and pubic area, but when i look at my bump, it hasn't dropped at all yet. at least i don't think it has. i think sprout might be in there for awhile!

He doesn't have to drop till day of delivery sweetie.. U just never know....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->