bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

So she is healthy??

Tbh I don't find I'm huge I find my belly is do hard all the time it's hurts n my face Is so swollen !!! I can't wait to try to lose this weight .
I can still fit in my size 13 pants but can't button em bc my belly in the way I was in a 9/10 when got preggo!!

Omg no it doesn't get better!!
It's the longest 9months ever tbh !!
Every appt is usually boring and when u start going weekly it gets old fast bc u get checked every week n it hurt..

Bex fair warning when u at the hospital and u start contracting really good like I was they checked me 4 diff times in one day omg it gets so sore below and it hurts like hell. So I could only imiagne when u only dilated 4 n they keep checking...
Even when they used a qtip to but iodine before Cather it made me tense up I guess bc everything is so swollen n sore..
I finally stopped bleeding.. I was bleeding alot.. From checking me

as far as her weight goes, if their measurements were accurate, she's exactly average.

my face isn't swollen, but my hands are. i have to wear my wedding ring on my pinky finger!!!! by my face, you'd never know i was pregnant!

yeah- i can only imagine that's pretty uncomfortable. my cervix is still pretty far back and my doc had to dig around quite a bit for it at my last appt. that was uncomfortable enough. i'm sure contracting and dilating just makes it all that much worse. my cooter's sore as it is- especially when i lay down at night!

Yea I know..
Noone told us how much pain we would have to go threw to get our baby!!

My hands isn't as swollen since they took the iv out ..

But lord my lips n nose wow!!!!!

It's crazy huge!!!!

I put my ring on for my baby shower and I couldn't get it off let's just say u might want to take the ring off soon bc my dr was telling me some women swell so much they have to cut ring off!!!!!!
So u might want to take it off n put it in jewelry box just Incase ..

my ankles look so much less swollen since i stopped working, so that's nice.

wow- i can't imagine my lips and nose swelling. that hasn't happened to me at all!

Yea it's crazy!!
I don't look at my face in mirror bc it's so horriable looking...

Ughh I just got a horriable headache..

i'm sure you look beautiful, sweetie!

keep an eye on the headache. headache/eye pressure can be a sign on worsening pre e.

Oh lord I thought I was just getting sick I have eye pressure under my eye n head ache

it could be that you're just getting sick. just keep an eye on it and if it gets severe, call your ob.

Ok I will do..
Ughh I got to get out this damn house lance wants to go buy our friends house and eat...
Umm I think I might go

is that okay for you to do? shouldn't you be keeping your feet up and resting?

Yea I will be resting there it's a screen in porch with big comfy chairs n ill prop my feet up

We ate I sat down and my baxk started hurting we stayed maybe 2 hrs and we left we r home now.. Wyd

we just finished dinner and now we're watching some tv. i have to clean up my dinner mess soon :)

sorry your back was hurting. did you at least have fun being out of the house?

Yea it was nice...

Tomorrow I'm debating on if I should wash my moms sheets d take it easy..
I said to myself if I have baby before I wash sheets she can wash them.. Lol..

I'm so damn tired!! Think its going to be nite nite soon ..

i really think you should take it easy. can't lance wash them?

Yea but this bed rest is kicking my butt!!'
How do I stay stilk

i don't know :( i guess just try to keep in mind that it's what's best for bentlie. have lance bring you some magazines. maybe some crossword puzzles or sudoku? just try to keep yourself as entertained as possible. it's really important to keep your little lady in there just a little while longer.

Well time changed last night..
So we was in bed for 10am and we both were wide awake for 6am.. Lance went to lowes to get some wood and breakfast I stayed here this is going to be a long as day!!!
It's only 8am wow!!!

Good morning ladies, how are you doing this Sunday? :)

We had a rough night yesterday. Switched our dog food brands and puppy was up all night with the runs :( I took him out 3x between 9:30pm and 12:30am... then around 2am, Jamie thought he was just being whiny and started ignoring his cries... until he pooped in his crate :( Poor thing! So we had to get up and put the laundry on, wash the crate, floor, blanket, etc... lol, the things we do for pets!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->