bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Wow hope I hate Those nights !!!

I have had plenty of them!!

Our pets r just like our kids :)

Haha, that's totally how we see ours, too! Good training ;)

How are you feeling today?

oh hope, i'm sorry your lil pup isn't feeling well! poor thing!

annie- i know it's going to be hard. just keep thinking of bentlie. the longer she stays in there, the better off she'll be. her lungs will be more developed, her brain will be more developed, and she'll have more body fat to help her better regulate her temperature. every day counts! :)

i'm 38 weeks today! getting closer!

You guys are insanely close... it's so weird to think about - seems like time has FLOWN by, but has also gone by very slowly.

you're absolutely right! it's like being in some weird time warp! it's like half of me has raced ahead at light speed and the other half of me has plodded along at a painfully slow pace. thankfully, the two halves are catching up to each other now! :haha:

Well..
I did light moderate house cleaning dish washer floors n vaccumed .. I know I wasn't suppose to put I feel good today so I did a little bit and washed moms sheets...

The wind is blowing like hell and the weather is about to get bad!!

oh, sweetie...please. you have to let that stuff go for now. you're probably feeling better because you've been resting. please, hun. it's so much better for bentlie if you take it easy. your doctors really do know best. they have a lot of training and experience in this. pretty pretty please....

Congrats on 38 weeks!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!

Ur so damn close!!!!

I am...
I'm not doing nothing eles I promise!!!!!!!!!

just remember...they told you STRICT bed rest. that means only get out of bed to wee and take a quick shower!

Annie, just take it as an opportunity to relax... catch up on some crappy reality TV, movies you've wanted to see, read a good book (50 shades of grey is easy and entertaining ;)), etc...maybe call a friend to come over to hang out and play cards or have tea?

PS. This is my 1000th post! Thinking maybe I'll switch to "chat happy" now? :haha:

congrats! you're chat happy!!!! glad we could help you get there! :haha:

I know..
It's just my dogs need a bathe before she gets here!! They starting to smell like a dog..

But I'm not doing anything I'm watching tv right now..
:)

NO!!!!! DO NOT BATHE YOUR DOGS!!!!! i'm sure lance can handle that. and if he can't, they can just smell like dogs!

Lmao!!
I'm not I was just thinking out loud!!!!!!!

They just gonna have to smell like dogs bc he isn't gonna do it.. :)

argh! i'm going to fly out there and kick his ass!!!! why can't he bathe the dogs??? morgan has been cleaning the litter box for like the entire 2 years we were ttc plus my whole pregnancy. and i mean not just scooping it, but actually emptying the whole thing and washing/wiping it out when it needs it. lance needs to grow a pair!

Morgan is such a good man!!!!

Lance isn't going to do anything that is not for him!!

I'm having a few contractions ..

just lay down, have some nice, cool water, and rest! you've really got to stay in bed. i know you don't like messes, but it's not the end of the world. it'll all still be there when you're more physically ready to handle it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->