bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

I know the reward but I'm scared the epi is going to hurt are isn't going to work ...

I'm so sick to my stomach now

your epi will work- don't worry, hun. there are complications on very few epis.

It didn't work on my friend bc the tube came out her back n the Meds was leakin in bed...

that doesn't mean it will happen to you, hun. try not to worry. everything's going to go great. everyone's got some horror story that they love to tell pregnant women. most births go very smoothly.

seriously. there are something like 10,000 births every day in our country and the vast majority of them proceed with no major complications. will your mom be coming down tomorrow or is she still upset?

sorry to but in on u ladies.....jus came across the thread and jus wanted to say to u annie why not jus try a natural birth if u are worried so much about the epi.....its really not that bad....

u have come so far .......its time to get excited girlly....u gonna meet your baby soon:happydance:

congratulations hun....happy delivery!!!

hi, lookin :) i'm totally with you on that. no harm in trying.

annie- best wishes today. i'll have my phone. please keep me posted! :hugs:

No Bex..
Yes mom is coming down...
I ended up finally sleeping well once I fell asleep... Im so nervous

Hope- I'm a whimp!!! Lmao!!!!

Bex I would rather the mobile version than the regular one ..

yeah- i think the mobile one would be better too, but i think there's a higher chance of it wearing off too early and at that point it's sometimes too late for a second dose. depends on how long labor takes.

i know it's scary, but try to stay calm. everything's going to be great. just think! by this time tomorrow morning, you could be up feeding your little girl!!!

I know..

What u talking about I'm talking about the mobile baby and bump site!! Lmafo!!!!!! Love ya!!!!

I'm anxious and scared and nervous.....

Eeekk

oh! lol i thought you meant the walking epidural! :haha:

everything's going to be great. don't forget to throw your hospital bags in the car before you leave just in case!

I just called lance and told him I'm scared he said everything is going to be okay and just think ill have her finally to hold!!!

I'm not gonna bring my bags bc if they admit me lance has to come home to shower and get some decent clothes on.. He is all full of oil n grease so yea.. He can grab them on his way out..

good point. do you have everything in one place so he doesn't miss anything? i feel like we have so much stuff to bring to the hospital we might as well be moving in!

Lmao!!
Yea it's all in bentlies room..
All he has to grab is phone charger...
And roll out :)

We not bringing that much stuff...

we have a bag for me, a bag for morgan, a bag for sprout, one of the boppy pillows for feeding, and my exercise ball! :wacko:

Lmao!!
Yea it's all in bentlies room..
All he has to grab is phone charger...
And roll out :)

We not bringing that much stuff...

Sorry don't know why it posted twice...

I have a bag for me bag for lance and bentlie diaper bag which is just clothes...

That's about it...

An then where the put the iv at its still sore so I'm like wtf they gonna do..
They can't put in right hand bc I'm right handed..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->