bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

My dr giving me 2 more hours n if I don't dilate anymore n she don't move down we got to do a c section...

hey annie- how far did you get before you stopped dilating, hun? hope you made some progress with your labor. thinking of you! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

i know you're a little busy right now, but my thoughts are with you and bentlie and lance right now. hope everything's going well.

I'm in recovery she was born at 9:12pm weighing 6lb 3 oz blonde hair she is precious!!!!!'

Threw c section

annie!!!! congratulations!!! i'm so happy for you! i can't wait to see her! how are you feeling????? was everything routine with your procedure?

I'm okay... Just can't stop shaking.....

Yea everything went Awsome

glad things went well. the shaking is probably a reaction to all the meds. i am so happy and excited for you!!! how does it feel to be able to hold her in your arms??? is lance just over the moon???

Lance is besides hisself but I haven't got to hold her yet!!

Congratz to u Annie00
I dont know if u remember me but I am from ff my nic name was tink-Nicholasor tinkerbell.
Anyways I am so happy for u.
My little boy is nearly 5 months old now I cant believe it how fast its gone.
treasure every minute of it cause it goes really fast.: thumbup: :flower: :happydance: :cloud9: :hugs:

i'm glad he's so happy. i'm sorry you haven't gotten to hold her yet. will it be much longer? you must be dying to get her in your arms!!!

i'm off to bed. enjoy your first night with your little lady!

She ended up coming in room at 330 am and I was so tired she didn't stay long but I can't wait for her now!!

glad you're up and ready for your little lady! how are you feeling this morning, mama?

Well she was going to room with us but we was soooooo tired and messed up on pain Meds I decided it was safer for her there...

when are they going to bring her to you? aren't you just bursting with excitement? are you pretty sore today?

i'm going to try to get some sleep. i've been up since 2. enjoy your little girl today. hope your recovery is speedy. i'll check in later, but i know you'll be busy with your new arrival!

i can't say it enough!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU'RE A MOMMY!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
CONGRATS ANNIE!!!!!
Today you would have been a melon but instead you have a Baby! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->