bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

sprout's bag has clothes and a birthday present :haha:

i figure it's a pretty important birthday, so i wanted to bring a gift! lol

Lmao!! Awe how sweet!!!!

Do u think I should try to shave it just in Case this morning

it's up to you. i'm pretty sure the doctors and nurses have seen just about every level of maintenance (or lack thereof) so it's more about what you're comfortable with.

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/C3654C01-9DAB-4566-8DF6-B8610EDCE2C1-2379-000003E1293BFEA0.jpg

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/A2F7A389-4BCD-4EA9-9E59-1BF350904DB8-2379-000003E121F9A55F.jpg

Almost full term 37 weeks!!

I'm Gonna try to take one in hospital gown as well :)

I ended up shaving just in case.. I used to shave my arms but I stopped well at the hospital when they ripped tape off it hurt like hell so I I shaved my arms too :)

i'm about to go do a very close trim-down. the hair on my arms is so fine and barely there that i've never bothered with it. plus it's so blonde you can't even tell it's there.

you look great, sweetie! all ready to pop!!!

Mine is blonde too but when they ripped that tape of holly cow!!!! Lol it hurt!!!!

Yea I do look like I'm gonna pop I wanna see u too!!

Wow!!! I am so sorry I have been so terrible at keeping up with this thread....sounds like we are going to have a baby in our midst very soon! Yaaaah!! :yipee:

Annie, don't be scared! It's natural to feel nervous but remember, your body was made to do this! I'm sure the epi will work but if not, you are strong enough to do what you need to do!

I can't wait to hear some updates!!! Sending you all the best Annie!!!!
:hug:

Thank u so much hope!!!!

I'm waiting now to see the dr...

Keep us posted as to what he says!!!!!!!

muuaaaah!!! xoxoxox

Good luck Hun. I'm waiting to see doc too. Had a panic this morning because sprout wasn't moving well and we left early. Now that I'm in the waiting room s/he's squirming like crazy. Ugh. I think I'm getting end of pregnancy paranoia.

:hugs: to both of you! I know you and both your little ones are going to be just fine!!!

Well we gonna have a baby tonight ..

They already started the potticin!! I'm so wow!!

Omg Annie! Congratulations!!!! So happy for you Hun. Good luck sweetie! Is lance there yet?

YAAAY!!!! We are right there with you in spirit Annie, be brave girl!!! Cannot WAIT to see little Bentlie!! eeeeeh! Congrats!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Wishing you and Bentlie all the best Annie. Can't wait to see her!!!!!!

Got my epdi at 330 a lite one and I'm dilated to 3 and my water just broke on its own....
Thank y'all ladies

sounds like you're progressing really well, sweetie! hang in there. you're going to meet bentlie sooooo soon!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->