bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

She has massive birthmarks down her whole leg '!

I'm so heart broken

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/CA855ECA-6A16-4A7C-8937-6735314758A5-3357-000004CA10C0197C.jpg

Awww, Annie Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL! Seriously! What a perfect little baby! I am soooo thrilled for you! Wow...can't believe that temp that shot up turned out to be this gorgeous little girl. Seriously. Who cares about the birthmarks, hun. It's really not a big deal, considering all of the other factors that have to go right in making a perfect baby. She is lovely!! Congrats momma!!!!

xoxox

Thanks hope..

Me and lance all we can do is cry bc she is soooo innocent and didn't ask for them marks... Her whole little leg is red almost purple

Like a port wine birthmark? https://kidshealth.org/parent/medical/heart/port_wine_stains.html

They are fairly common...relatively speaking. Nothing to worry about. The most important thing is the Bentlie is healthy....which she is! Eventually it will become one of those things about her that is special and unique and makes her who she is!!

:hugs:

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/0606392C-EF6D-48E0-9655-5463A8DF81AD-3357-000004E0E489B589.jpg

Awe.... she's so cute and tiny!!! Is Lance in love yet?? hehe. Are YOU in love yet? How are you feeling??

annie- i am in shock! she looks JUST LIKE YOU!!!!! that's absolutely amazing. she's so beautiful!!!! please don't worry about the birthmarks. she is gorgeous and perfect and like hope said- it's going to become something that makes her special and beautiful to you. so many :hugs::hugs::hugs: hope your recovery is going well and you're getting lots of cuddles in as a family!

i can't stop coming back to this thread to look at her sweet little face! i can't believe she's here already!!!

I'm in love I really am!!!

Recovery is good...
They just took my cathetered out and unhooked all my tubes and let me go shower but when I stood up from the bed it was like a murder scene in here!!! There was blood every where's!!!!!

yeah- i've heard the blood is nothing short of astonishing. i hope you don't mind- i let everyone on our nov. thread know that bentlie's here. i didn't give any real details because i'm sure you'll want to do that!

how's bentlie doing? is she feeding well? sleeping well? did she score well on her apgar? is lance being helpful with feeding and changing? when do they expect you to be able to go home? sorry for all the questions. i'm just so excited for you!

Lance is being great he hasn't left my side he is snoozing on the sofa right now..

She is eating 30-35 oz every 3 hours.. They just came did her vitals she is healthy as can be.. Other than the birthmarks I'm gonna find out more Tuesday she has a appt and I have one to to remove my staples...

She is finally starting to open her eyes for me :)

I'm gonna have her spoiled rotten

Won't let us go home till Saturday

wait- do you mean 30-35 ml? i think 30-35 oz sounds like waaaaaay too much. :shrug:

so glad she's healthy and happy. i just knew lance would come around once he met his new little lady! :thumbup:

i'm sorry you have to be in the hospital so long. did they give you any reasons for why you wouldn't dilate even with the pitocin?

That's what the nursery ladies want me to feed her...

I was dilating but bentlie wasn't coming down right....

Do u think she is going to have a bad life bc he birth marks?

oh, sweetie of course she's not! you guys are going to give her a wonderful life. if you're really concerned about them becoming bothersome for her, there are laser treatments available that are supposed to be pretty. i was looking into it this morning for you. apparently the treatments show the best results when they're done while she's still a baby. i'm sure you can ask your pediatrician about it and you can make a decision based on how you guys feel and what she says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->