bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Wow I have missed so much tonight!!!

Hope- FYI dr told me that u shouldn't go by the darkness of a test to determine pregnancy pregression.... I have everything crosses for u..

We r finally back in our bedroom tonight we been sleeping on Sofa..
I brought 3 bottles and diapers wipes put a lamp everything I need for the night on my night stand so I wouldn't have to get outta bed expect to put her back in her bassinet...
She is gassy tonight ..

I'm hurting quite a bit..
We put our Xmas tree up n finished wrapping Xmas gifts..

Bex i didn't know Morgan was the problem wow..
What do they do for low sleek count??

It's so cold here it 38 I can't get over this usually it's hot at Xmas lmao!!

Thanks Annie :hugs:

Glad you are home and comfy in your own room! That must feel really good. You think -38 is cold... where I live it was already down to -25c (-13F) !!! :haha: It's ridiculous... I'm not even used to this much cold/winter! Now it has risen a bit and has been sitting around -8C (17.6F). LOL!

Well, I took my last wondfo today, it's still "developing" but seems to be same or lighter than yesterday. I dunno. But, my bbs are hurting a lot this morning. :shrug: Honestly, I feel aggravated that this is controlling so much of my life & emotions right now... so I am going to throw in the towel on the tests for a bit...I ordered some detect5 tests, so I may use those when they get here, but aside from that NO MORE TESTING! It's only making me more stressed. Not worth it. Plus I need to get some serious work done today, not just sit here taking pics of my tests all day! :haha:

Well hope you have a good day...

Morning to Bex when you get up!

good morning, ladies!

annie- glad you're getting settled into your space a little better. that must bring a bit of normalcy to your hectic schedule. you must be excited- your dad is arriving tomorrow, right?

there's really nothing they can do for low motility/morphology. some studies have shown that certain vitamins can help a little, but male factor issues can typically only be overcome through ivf/icsi. but i'd bet good money that now that he's stopped drinking so much (i've limited him to 3 beers a week), his numbers are pretty close to normal.

hope- i think it's a good idea to cut back on the testing for your own sanity. we've all been there! ttc is so all-consuming and you've certainly been served several extra helpings of stress. :hugs:

no news from me as i just woke up. i don't think my lil sweep yesterday did anything to get me closer to labor. it's been almost 24 hours and i haven't even had one cramp or contraction. oh well. guess sprout's just not ready yet.

Sprout is just kicking back, delaying his time before he has to enter the real world... I can't blame him! :haha:

i must just have a very plush, luxurious uterus! :haha:

that and s/he gets lots of foot massages through my belly. i probably wouldn't be very anxious to leave that little situation either!

:rofl: I could go for some foot massages myself!

Oops, just realized I called Sprout a "him"! Subconscious slip... what are you feeling these days on that front?

totally feeling boy and i call sprout him all the time. i will be so very floored if they hand me a girl! i have to keep reminding me that there is a 50/50 chance of that happening. i wouldn't be disappointed by any stretch of the imagination. i'd just be really stinkin surprised!

Oooh the anticipation! I'm so excited. Please keep coming on B&B after Sprout arrives. I know that you'll have lots of better things to do but I'll totally miss ya!!

i'm sure i'll still be able to check in at least a couple times a day- especially since i'll be home until april. i have too many ladies (including you!) on here that i want to keep up with to just leave bnb!

oh definitely! i'm sure i'll post more pictures than you'll want to see. you'll be begging me to stop posting them!

Good morning..

Hope that is really good news if ur boobies are hurting today :) yay!!!

Bex- give it time u will start soon..

Last night was horriable she was up all night long..
Ughh finally I fell asleep with her in our bed and mom woke me up bc she was hungry and ate 3 oz instead of 2..

Mom and dad are packing there things now they are leaving tonight ..
So me and lance are going to try this all buy ourselfs..
I'm scared... Ughhh...

The main thing I got to rmeber is when she sleeps I sleep...

don't be scared! you're going to do great. and that really is the most important thing to remember. our childbirth instructor said that is the biggest mistake new mom's make- not sleeping when the baby does. don't try to clean for a minute. don't shower. don't eat. SLEEP! all that other stuff can be done during bentlie's waking hours. you'll be no good to anyone if you don't squeeze in a little sleep whenever you can.

i'm sorry you've had a rough night. aside from that, how are things going?

i finished my top to bottom cleaning this morning, then we went to the grocery store. we got meals for this week and stocked up on frozen meals. those combined with what we've made, what my mom's made, and what my bil's gf made should keep us going for awhile once we bring sprout home. i think we're officially ready!

I know its just like right now nothing I do seems to satisfie her

I forgot to tell y'all I ordered a angel care monitor its a pad that goes underneath her mattress and if the baby doesn't breath within 20 sec a alarm goes off to alert me and wake baby

whoa...that's awesome. i had no idea something like that even existed. i'm so buying one of those!!!!

sorry bentlie's being fussy. i have a feeling we're both in for a lot of long nights. :hugs:

hope- yeah, i think we've probably been ready for awhile. but you know how it is when something big in your life is about to happen. it feels like you're never prepared enough!

Yea it's called angel monitor!!
I learned they existed at hospital..

So I just had a break down!!!
All I wanna do is cry I'm so tired bentlie isn't sleeping well again tonight..

Mom left and I called her crying bc I wish she was baxk..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->