bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Good morning!

Annie - sorry about your scare! I'm suprised they didn't tell you what to do. It would be worth learning how to do baby CPR. Not that difficult to learn but much different than what you do with an adult (I had to do it in my training to become a yoga teacher).

Bexxc - good luck at your last appointment today! So exciting! I have a hunch everything is coming along swimmingly :) Maybe the doc will be able to give you some indication on when Sprout will make his/her entrance!

AFM, I am feeling pretty low today. Like I'm in a funk. I feel down, like this is just never going to happen for us. I feel like every pregnancy is one let down after another. It's really hard :cry:

I did test again. I used my last Clearblue. It was definitely a lot darker than my first test on 11dpo, but still not that dark. I feel like it should be darker by now. It did make me feel a little better to see that my wondfo is darker today. It is now almost as dark as the control. Here are the pics.

2012-11-14 09.19.32.jpg
result2.jpg

Hope- I jut know this is going to be y'all's rainbow baby!!!!!! I'm praying for y'all!!!

Ur test look very good!!

Now stop testing and wait till ur dr appt :)

Bex I bet ur excited!! Yay

Bentlie is good...

Her umbilical cord is bleeding..mon her clothes I see a few drops of blood.. It is drying out though

Thank you for your support Annie! It means a lot to me :hugs:

Well I am going to bite the bullet now and call my RE to leave a msg and tell him the news...not sure if he will want me to follow up with my regular GP or what.

Sounds like normal umbilical cord stuff! Do you watch Sex in the City? I will never think of an umbilical cord without thinking about the scene where Miranda's baby's stub falls off and the cat eats it! :haha:

annie- glad bentlie is doing okay. if i were in your situation, i would definitely call her pediatrician and find out why she's turning blue. reflux doesn't do that, does it?

hope- i think your tests look great! that's a fabulous progression- especially for wondfos!!! :happydance:

afm- i'm 2 cm dilated, but my cervix is still somewhere near my tonsils! :haha: my ob was able to reach it just enough to try and do a quick sweep to see if he could get things moving. i'm scheduled for an u/s and nst on monday. just in case i make it past 40 weeks, they want to make sure sprout's still thriving in there. he also said if things haven't started on their own by thanksgiving weekend, they'll induce on the 26th. hurry up sprout! mommy doesn't want an induction!!!!

Omg Bex I bet ur so excited!!!!

:)

I'm so happy for u!!

it's weird just sitting around waiting for it to happen! contractions could start any minute now or it could be a week. i just really want to get started on my own and not need an induction. i haven't had ANY contractions after my internal. last time i had them all day and part of the next. perhaps i've made it too comfy in there!

how's bentlie doing?

Awww, Bex that's so exciting!!! Eep! So much to look forward to. Please keep us very updated as things progress (whether it's sooner or later!) Agree that it would be nice if you didn't have to be induced. :thumbup:

Well my recurrent pregnancy loss is turning me into a crazy lady. I bought some FRERs today (in my defense, they were on sale for $14/2 which is AMAZINGLY cheap here). I took one when I got home this afternoon. I hadn't had anything to drink for about 5 hours and had held for 4, so it should have been pretty concentrated (it certainly looked it).

Given how dark my Wondfos have been, I was expecting my lines to look something like this (taken off same blog post):
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/Shollia/Messageboard%20pics/15dpo4mu.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/Shollia/Messageboard%20pics/15dpo4mu1.jpg

Instead, my FRER looked like this (stolen off the same girl's blog, her 12dpo pic):

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/Shollia/Messageboard%20pics/12dposmu1.jpg

WTF!?!?!?

Aahhhhhhhgggg. I *hate* *hate* *hate* this. Honestly, I think this is going to be another failed pregnancy. Sorry to be such a downer but I have to be realistic. It's not looking good for me at this point. Ugh. I just hope it happens soon so we can move on.

I should be about 15. But I'm actually dubious about that because I was traveling around O day, and I got 3 + OPKs *after* FF recorded a temp shift (which has never happened). So I would estimate I am between 13-15 dpo.

I just don't get it, every other pic I find of Wonfo + FRER together the FRER's are dark when the Wondfos are dark.

This person's Wondfo looks like mine did today.

https://x63.xanga.com/d56f832b22033278434715/m221711570.jpg

And yet...

Makes me thing my HCG is dropping. Also because bbs are less sore and I have no symptoms :(

my frer wasn't the same shade as the control until about 15 dpo. around 13 it actually looked just about like that. wish i had a pic to show you...

i forget...have they tried giving you steroids during tww yet?

No, my FS seems pretty opposed to giving me anything empirically (ie. without evidence that I need it). :(

I just feel like it should be a lot darker. Means my beta is probably really, really low. Ugh.

I actually think my FRER was even lighter than in the photo I posted. I'll upload a pic in just a sec

i believe when mine looked like that my beta was 47 later that morning.

well i'm keeping my hopes up even if you aren't. i don't think you have anything to worry about yet, hun. but trust me- i'm not blaming you for feeling that way. after what you've been through, you have every right to worry as much as you darn well please! :hugs:

Thanks for understanding Bex :hugs: This stuff turns me into someone I don't even recognize! It's like I try to do all these things to reassure myself (e.g. watch a test get darker) but instead it only makes me more insecure, because the results are never promising.

I just don't get why my Wondfos are so dark if the FRER is so weak. It is possible that my afternoon pee was more dilute, but I just don't really think that was the case. *shakes head*

I am going to bring up the steroids with my FS when we have our next phone consult/appt (since I'm so far away) on the 30th. At this point I think I have more to lose than gain.

in the early days my wondfos were WAAAAY darker than the frers. the frers didn't really get dark until after i missed af. but again, how could i ever blame you for worrying? i'd be quite the hypocrite. crap. i worry about sprout every day and you'd think i'd be way beyond that by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->