bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

R they gonna induce if u go past 40 weeks ??

Yea but I still don't know hardly nothing lance goes back to work Monday n I'm scared to be alone with her ..

She will be two weeks old wesnday

they'll induce on the 26th if i haven't gone into labor naturally by then, so sprout's got 9 days to get out before s/he gets and eviction notice. i'll be 41+1 at that point. hopefully sprout decides to come out on his/her own. i'm having some very mild cramps/backache today. i hope that means that we're getting ready...or at least making a little progress.

you're going to be great by yourself. i mean, you've been doing most of it by yourself already. it won't be a big deal at all. :thumbup:

R u getting excited?
That is ur body starting the progress.... :) yay!!!

No I mean I'm scared something is gonna happen and I'm home alone.. Lance leaves at almost daylight so it won't be dark long I'm a chicken :)

I have neighbors but still

i think i'd be more excited if there were some definitive signs that labor was coming. right now i'm a little on edge because i really really really don't want to be induced.

it's really unlikely that anything will happen to bentlie, but it's natural to worry. do you have a car there for yourself in case you need to go out and take care of anything or there is an emergency?

Oh yea I have my truck..

Being induce wasn't bad.. I got a epi at almost 3 cm and it was called a light epi meaning it just made my belly numb nothing eles... Then after my water broke own its on and I started getting contractions more they upped my dose..

it sounds like you have nothing to worry about. you've got neighbors around, you've got transportation, and you can always call bentlie'd doctor if you're worried about something. you'll be awesome!

i'd just really prefer to have things start on their own. that way i know sprout is really ready. and i'd prefer to wait as long a possible to have an epi so i know labor is going to progress well.

I agree with u but I have to admit I was so scared of the epi and whn I finally got it I felt so relived..
I was gonna have her anyways that night bc my water broke on its own.. So yea...

I know I just always think the worst..

I'm really really hurting all of a sudden I'm cramping majorly and I'm hurting bad my med didn't even help..

the cramping is normal. it's your uterus trying to return to it's normal size. is your bleeding still pretty heavy?

Oh really?
They got me on cramping Meds also I haven't cramped much expect when I was in hospital..

I'm still bleeding but its a medium flow..
I can wear two pads all day...

yeah- they say it takes at least 4 weeks to your uterus to return to its normal size and it really only gets that way through cramping and contractions, so what you're feeling is totally normal.

glad to hear your bleeding isn't too heavy at this point. i'm worried about how bad that's going to be. i'm not sure why. i guess i just feel like i'll be worried about going out anywhere if i have to. i don't want to have any embarrassing accidents!

Wow that's very interesting !!

The only time I bled alot was day after ESP when I stood up to go shower wow!!!
Other than that hardly at all ..

I'm really hurting on right side it's a constent pain it won't go away

yeah- i've heard from a lot of people that the first time you stand up is downright gory.

well, i thought i was ready to go to bed, but my body had other ideas, so i got back up. hopefully i'll feel a little more tired soon.

Yea it looks like a crime scene and I didn't know and I had a room full of people...

Bentlie is keeping food down now but she is only eating a ounce every 2 hours she was doing 2 every 2 hours

Insomnia sux I know this is tmi but did u know orgasim bring on contractions???

U should try it. Plus it might help u sleep

i wouldn't worry too much. at least she's keeping food down now. that's a good start. isn't every 2-3 hours pretty standard for a newborn's feeding schedule?

Yea I'm glad at least she is keeping it down... :) makes me worry less...

When I left the hospital they said every 3-4 hrs and try to push it to four but if she is fussy at 3 go ahead and feed her

it sounds like the cereal has really helped. definitely something to feel better about. ugh. i so don't want to be awake right now. my back hurt today, so i basically hung out on bnb all day and i'm booooored! :brat:

I know ur ready bless ur heart..
On the good side when u have him all the pains go away!! Everyhing lol!! It's crazy!!

Ugh I wish she would go to bed I just fed her and laid her down and she is restless ughhh

do you have a bouncer with a vibrate setting? maybe that would soothe her to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->