bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

gosh! i'm sorry her feeding has been such a struggle! are you laying her down after she eats? if so, i read that keeping her upright (maybe in a sling or just holding her) for 30-45 minutes can help. you've probably tried it already, but just a thought.

Yea I usually lay her on my chest which is upright.. For about 15-20 mins.

She is already sleeping so I'm gonna try to close my eyes for a few./

Hi my night was better last night she just woke up at ten n I fed her so for its staying down..

Mom n dad r coming tomorrow till thurs

You must be excited to see your parents for thanksgiving. I'm at Morgan's dentist with him. He has a follow up appointment to see how his deep cleaning sessions went then we are heading over to our u/s and nst.

Yay u must be supper excited!!!

It's official ur over due

Hi ladies,

Annie glad you had a better night! I always forget that it is US thanksgiving now :) Have a good time!

Bex, congrats on being fuuuullll term! I bet you are looking forward to getting Sprout out now! haha. I'll KMFX things start moving along quickly. Good luck at your U/S today!

Well I am just at the cafe next to the medical clinic - seeing my doc in about an hour. Will see what he says about what's been going on. Ahhh, life!

:hugs: to you both

Yep- overdue and ready for sprout to make his/her entrance into the outside world. Just finished with my u/s. as the tech put it, sprout is in the chute. Head down, engaged, and facing my spine like a good little munchkin. We didn't get pics because s/he is too scrunched and facing back. Now I'm just waiting to be hooked up to the monitors for my nst.

Hope- please let us know what your doctor says!

Hope wat did the dr say??

Bex. R u dilated anymore how. Much he weighs?

Hope when do y'all have thanksgiving ❔❔❔❔

They wouldn't tell me a weight. She said at this point it's really inaccurate because of how cramped the baby is. I don't have my follow up with the ob for another hour and I'm not sure if he will do an internal today since I just had one on Wednesday.

Hmm that's odd they told me a weight everytime but I wasn't 40+ weeks either... And they was one ounce off...

Keep me updated

Annie - we already had Thanksgiving - For us it is the 2nd weekend in October. This year it came really early, on October 8th. To be honest though I kinda wish it were later! It always feels too early for Turkey :)

Bex - that's soo great that Sprout is all lined up and ready to go! Yahoo! Any contractions to speak of?

Well my doc appointment was OK... I was a blubbering mess :cry: I've never cried in front of my GP, at least not full out... well this time I did. I barely got my first sentence out before the tears started flowing :( He was a dear though... told me many tears have been shed in his office, and it is completely understandable given what I've had to go through. He ordered some betas for today and Thursday, and then booked me in for a follow up on Friday. I went for the 1st beta right away afterward.

I'm surprised I havent started bleeding yet...my beta must be so low. I still don't have my pregnancy tests (ICs I ordered online) so I used one of my OPKs... it's not even positive anymore! So I must be nearly at zero, considering you can usually get a positive OPK around the time you first get a BFP. So just waiting.

I checked out details on how to get an HSG in town here, and unfortunately there's a lot of hoops I have to go through. I already have the requisition, but apparently I have to get a referral from my GP to make an appointment with the gyno who does them as a consultation, and *then* he will schedule me in for the HSG. Honestly, I doubt my doc will even know who this one guy is! it's ridiculous that there's ONE person in this whole region who does the HSG... Argh. I feel like saying f*ck it to the whole medical institution. It's no one's fault but they sure don't make it easy for people who are already dealing with challenges.

Hope bless ur heart!! Y'all don't deserve this at all!!! I wish y'all the best of luck and I just know that u will get ur bundle of joy one day!!!!!!!

That sux ass about the dr!! Why is everything so stupid now a days!!!!

Wow y'all have thanksgiving super early!!!!!!!

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/29FE8048-B0A5-4E2F-AE34-AEC1F39B644D-2736-0000047283EAB8F7.jpg

My Xmas tree :)

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/5EE16372-7FDD-443D-959A-4BECFA348713-2906-00000484A443DC5E.jpg

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/4D887805-62FA-4B08-9F72-9875FC8B45DA-2906-00000485158F42EE.jpg

hope- i'm sorry your appointment was so difficult. :hugs: it just seems so unfair that those who have had to endure so much more than others of such an extended period of time are told to be patient. you've been patient enough!

annie- the tree looks lovely. i'm already excited to go cut ours down, but we'll probably be waiting until the first week in december. love the pics of bentlie! she looks so very sweet!

the u/s and nst were great. sprout is looking very healthy. still only 2 cm dilated, but we did another stretch and sweep today. my ob claims it will be a statistical anomaly for me to go past this weekend. i have another nst on friday (if we make it that far). we're still looking at induction (early morning) on the 26th if necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->