bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Yea bentlie too.. How u know they getting snug?

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/97CE61D1-B106-46EF-AFFC-7BB3E34FB41B-1633-0000013A73B08740.jpgdeath grip on paci

Oh she's so sweet!

Right now Eli seems to like things that make noise- squeak/ crinkle/ rattle. He's not really reaching for things with purpose yet, so it's really me playing and him watching. I try to move the toys around so he can practice tracking them. Babies this age respond best to black and white patterns, so you might want to keep that in mind.

She will only follow her glow work nothing eles??

Okay so I just went threw her 0-3 months clothes she has no jeans just sweat pants.. Where is a good place to buy really cute clothes? I have looked at Walmart n target but nothing caught my eye

Maybe baby gap? Kohls? I've gotten so much clothing as gifts that I really haven't had to buy anything.

I know same here really but I just want some jeans bc it matches everything kwim

I'm going bring bentlie in to dr today I hear mucus in her chest last three days

Aw... I hope she's okay!

Has she started smiling yet? Eli has been smiling for well over a week- or maybe even two now- and he's doing it more and more. He has the brightest smile! His whole face lights up!

My brother bought Eli some jeans from his company in Amsterdam. They are so adorable!

just posted a pic and two videos in my journal

Yea she started smiling but it's hard to make her smile...

Mi going check out ur pics

Eli's definitely got to be in the right mood to get smiling and he's more likely to be smiley in the morning.

She does Coo alot though!!

She weighs 9lb 2 ounces yay!!! Waiting on dr now!

She has a cold and all they can do is give over the counter salin drops :(

Oh I'm sorry she's not feeling well!

I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but I weighed Eli using wii fit on Monday and he was 10 lbs 14 oz! He's probably up to 11 lbs by now!

She has a cold and all they can do is give over the counter salin drops :(

Omg he is way bigger than her!!! Wow!!!!

Sorry for double post!!!

I don't know how she got sick I'm so upset

There are lots of ways babies get exposed to germs. Don't worry too much about it. It happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->