Bringing up milk feed and solids? Is that normal?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
My LO has always been a sicky baby however since giving him solids now and again not only does he bring up his milk feed but he also brings up some of his solids? Has anyone else experienced this? Is it normal?

He only gets a few spoonfuls of solids a day xx

Colton used to do the same. We got some reflux medicine for him recently (from his pediatrician). It doesn't seem to be working too much yet, he's puked like 4-5 times today :( and it's only noon.

Sounds like reflux - CAitlin had it with milk and it just got crazy when she starte weaning because we just couldn't put her down to play without knowing she would be poorly and it took too long for a doc to say it was reflux and she wasn't 'just a sicky baby'! Since gaviscon shes been MUCH better although we're now on FF milk and seem to have the problem back a little.

The doctors have all told me its normal in young babys but self diagnored him with reflux for some time now!...i gave him some baby porriage and it all pretty much came back up...he has become more sicky now i have put him on follow on milk... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->