• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bristol!?

samlee08

Reaction score
Is anyone on here from Bristol!?! :happydance:
Or am I on my own!!!!

xXx

me me i am im in ashton vale i have 4 kids trying for no 5 xxx

yay!!! lol 2 of us!!! haaa :D
aww cool, hope everything goes ok!
xXx

hey :happydance:
I'm from Brislington in Bristol. I'm TTC at the mo. Good to meet you 2.
xx

aww cool! I'm from warmley! hope when you do your test it'll be a positive! :D

Bril, another Bristolian. I'm hoping for a bfp too. Wow, you're 12 weeks already. Did you have your 12 week scan yet? x

yeah lol yeah i had mine early for some reason! i was 10 weeks 2 days when i had my scan.
it was great to see the baby a lot bigger, because when i had the first one at 6 weeks because i bled all i saw was a flashing light (the heartbeat) wasn't as exciting:(

aww i hope it is a bfp! :) fingers crossed for you!

xXx

Hey RSbabe - welcome to b&b. Congrats on your :bfp:. All the best for your 12 week scan. Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months. I'm ttc at the moment, but still early days, but hope I can join you & swap stories soon.xx
:hugs: :hugs: Deb xx

Hiya Deb

Thanks for the welcome...I'm really excited and scared at the same time for next tue,fingers crossed it goes ok :winkwink:

Dee

I'll be thinking of you. Let me know how you get on at the scan. What hospital are you going to - St Mikes or Southmead? I'm still not sure which one I will eventually register with, have heard good and bad about both.
xx

Going to St Mikes as i only live 1.5 miles from town and thought it was easier on the OH for when the time comes....will let you know.

:hi: I'm living just outside Bath, does that count?? I worked in Bristol for 2 year though!

:hi: I'm living just outside Bath, does that count?? I worked in Bristol for 2 year though!

Of course it counts. You're close enough:thumbup: Welcome to our little local group. xx

im also from warmley too!!! woo bristolians out there!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->