Bristol!?

well although this thread has gone quiet - is it still going??

Im in weston super mare - looking to meet mummies due around the same time aswell as other new friends.

Be great to get a little gathering going and travelling to bristol is no problem :)

How is everyone getting on with their bumps? Mine is causing me grief, im in agony!

Hiya, the thread has gone a bit quiet. I'm nearly 20 weeks, so not quite as far along as you, but would be up for meeting a few locals mums too :)
xxx

Hopefully it may pick up again!!

Would be nice to extend my social network again now that I'll have 2 children of different ages come next month - scary!!

Hopefully it may pick up again!!

Would be nice to extend my social network again now that I'll have 2 children of different ages come next month - scary!!

Oh wow - should be an exciting change for you! This will be my first so I could definately do with speaking to some experienced mums. Do you know what you'll be having?
xx

yeah its a blue bump - or so we have been told at our 20wk scan, never be too sure though, I wont believe it until I see for myself!

You must be very excited expecting your first, I remember I was just beside myself with both fear and extreme excitement!

yeah its a blue bump - or so we have been told at our 20wk scan, never be too sure though, I wont believe it until I see for myself!

You must be very excited expecting your first, I remember I was just beside myself with both fear and extreme excitement!

Yep, paranoid something could go wrong or baby ill and obviously the whole labour experience - you hear so many horror stories. Which hospital are you using? I've decided on St Mikes as I work for the trust, they usually treat staff favourably :thumbup:, plus they offer mobile epidurals, which I'd like as an option.

congrats on your blue bump btw - you'll have one each then :)
xx

well im booked in at weston, have mw tomorrow so may change to bristol but tbh i hated st michaels while i was there, had an epi wih my first and was so greatful for it but hoping labour would be quicker and not needed this time. was a 56 hour labour last time however so needed the epi.

love weston mw unit, so nice so would rathe deliver there, just depends on if i can cope with the pain lol

Let's hope you get to have a quicker labour next time. I've heard mixed reports about all the different hospitals tbh, so hoping that I've made the right decision.

I guess the midwife unit in weston is nearer for you as well, which is good, so hope it'll go well for you. xx

Let's hope you get to have a quicker labour next time. I've heard mixed reports about all the different hospitals tbh, so hoping that I've made the right decision.

I guess the midwife unit in weston is nearer for you as well, which is good, so hope it'll go well for you. xx

when i started this thread i was 12 weeks, time has flew i'm 30 weeks today, so much has happened. hope everyone is getting on well with there bumps :)

when i started this thread i was 12 weeks, time has flew i'm 30 weeks today, so much has happened. hope everyone is getting on well with there bumps :)

hope you are doing well

time has flown for me up til now also but have to admit its dragging now!

im ttc and i live in cullompton, near exeter, does that count as being close enough to bristol? :) i'd really like some buddies :)

hi im from bristol too i live in fishponds!!!

Hey girls...this thread has been a bit quiet. Hope everyone's doing well!! Oh, welcome littlekitten8 (- your little boy is gorgeous!!), krwh and mummytotwo.
xxx

Hello!! I've finally ventured out to the rest of the forum and saw this thread!! I'm from Bristol too!! Recently moved over the other side of Bristol to Bishopsworth.

Hello!! I've finally ventured out to the rest of the forum and saw this thread!! I'm from Bristol too!! Recently moved over the other side of Bristol to Bishopsworth.

Hello - you're not far from me :happydance:!!! And only 2 weeks behind me. Do you know what you'll be having yet?? Hope you're doing ok. x

Hello! Yep having a baby girl :D
Are you in St Michael's hosp or Southmead??

Hello! Yep having a baby girl :D
Are you in St Michael's hosp or Southmead??

I'm having a girl too - it's fab!!! I'll be going to St. Mikes. I used to work there a few years back and know it better than southmead. Hopefully they'll be ok. Where are you going? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->