Bristol!?

Im from weston super mare, does that count as bristol? lol xx

Of course hun. It's close enough :winkwink: Aww, you're already 21 weeks. Over half way through. How are you feeling? xx

Thank you!

Yeah its going good, just wish I knew for 100% the babys gender! They seem to keep getting it wrong but just booked a 4d so hopefully will find out for sure then!

Hows things going for you so far?

thanks guys! i have been ttc for 11 cycles now! seems to be taking forever!!

i drive to brislington park and ride every day lol!

It will happen annie! Keep going!

Any of you planning on coming to the exeter meet? xx

Thank you!

Yeah its going good, just wish I knew for 100% the babys gender! They seem to keep getting it wrong but just booked a 4d so hopefully will find out for sure then!

Hows things going for you so far?

Oh no, how annoying. Let's hope you'll find out with the 4D scan. That's really cool. The pics with that must be amazing.

Things not going too badly. I've seen my baby twice so far, due to some bad pains that I had in week 6. I had to go to EPU and they found a large cyst on my right ovary. I went for a checkup again this Monday and it has grown...scary!!! They'll have to operate if it doesn't go on its own by week 12. Fortunately little one doesn't seem at all affected by it and all seemed well at the scans. That's one worry less I guess:thumbup:

xx

thanks guys! i have been ttc for 11 cycles now! seems to be taking forever!!

i drive to brislington park and ride every day lol!

Aww, I don't live far from the park & ride - small world!!

TTC can be very stressful hun. I was lucky enough to conceive quickly but it's not the norm. But it will happen for you too, I'm sure. Are you using any fertilty monitors or opks? xx

exeter meet i did not know this? when is it?

no i dont do opks or temping but i used to in previous months i know i have a regular cycle so im just bding every other day genrally. i stoppedthis kinda stuff as the stress is not worth it really!!

exeter meet i did not know this? when is it?

no i dont do opks or temping but i used to in previous months i know i have a regular cycle so im just bding every other day genrally. i stoppedthis kinda stuff as the stress is not worth it really!!

I know what you mean, you just end up obsessing over the temps. I got quite obsessed doing it just for 1 month, let alone longer. sending you lots of baby :dust: hun & fx'd it'll happen for you soon. xx

I'm from Swindon and theres nowhere for me to go on here :( do i count? haha.. ( I goto Bristol about once a week :p!!)xxx

yay Princess L. is that your bump in your siggy? it's amazing. how far along are you? And where abouts are you from in Bristol? xx

yep that's my bump =) i'm actually due in 2 weeks. i just joined here cos my bf decided to bail on us last week and i needed some support. i'm from north common/longwell green area =)

oh no. your bf must be an idiot. to leave you at that stage. You'll find lots of great support here hun. I'm actually from Brislington, so not that far from you. I'm nearly in 2nd tri (12 weeks today :happydance:) so still got a bit of a way to go. 2 weeks is nothing. are you terrified? I'm trying not to think abou the birth yet. xx

thanks fluffpuffin =) yeh brislington is not far at all. ooh i loved the 2nd tri cos you stop feeling so crappy and get to enjoy being pregnant and watching your bump grow! 2 weeks is really soon and yeh i'm a little scared about the birth - especially as my bf was supposed to be there. i'm gonna meet him later today so we might be able to sort something out.

Good luck Princess L!
Thought id join u girlies, i live near Thornbury :happydance: wahoo a Bristol group!

Hello Everyone! xx

Hey & welcome :) Your little boy looks so gorgeous hunny. Only 1 month old. How are you doing? xx

princess l your very close to me im in north common too!

Hi Everyone

I am new to the forum and in Yate... I'm new to the area too so really happy to see local expecting mums I can chat to! :happydance:

I hope you don't mind me gatecrashing, just thought I would say hello...:blush:

I'm 20 + 5 with my first baby and very excited.

Hope to speak to you all soon,

xx :flower: xx

Welcome hun. well I'm a few weeks behind you, but also my first. all the best for you for the remainder of your pregnancy. you're past the halfway point :yipee:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->