Bristol!?

Yeah a Vbac for me if my pregnancy stays straight forward with no complications otherwise I will opt for a elcs. I REALLY don't want another section as the recovery for me was horrible and I'm still in pain now after a year! BUT if needed I would much rather it be planned than an emergency like last time as that was terrifying.

Helen - she was so mean she offered to get my breakfast and I was SO thankful as I hadn't had breakfast for 4 days to due Elsie's feeding schedual being through the breakfast hour (and a half lol) and then she came back in and said she got me confused with someone else and she wouldn't get my breakfast as I hadn't just come back from surgery that morning so I was more than capable to walk and get it myself!
Mean cow lol

I think she lost her job as people of my mums ward had complained about her and my mum kicked up a right fuss as she was mean to her daughter too lol.

Hello Bristol ladies!

Thought I would let you all know I have recently become a cloth nappy advisor!
So if any mums or mums to be are looking into the possibility of using cloth I am happy to help :)

Im probably going to use cloth once we're a bit more settled tbh, cant see me using them from day one as Im sure Ill be having quite enough nervous breakdowns. If youve got info about the nappy grants we can get tho would be good. Im N Somerset. And, I dont rly know what more info we need tbh as ive done zero research on it yet :haha:

I'd be interested to know more about the cloth nappies. Again i am not sure if i would use them from day 1, as i am sure i will be very stressed and tired! But we are going to consider them as an option.

anyone had their 20w appt at st mikes? wondering how many pics we'll get. or if theres a way we can get them to print more, dont mind paying but only been able to get one per scan out of em so far. need more pics of bubs!

I had about 5 with Elsie but I was there for almost 2 hours as Elsie wouldn't turn over lol they had me running up and down stairs, eating chocolate and drinking cold drinks. We had to go back a week later for the rest of the checks and luckily she cooperated lol.

Bernie - I'll pm you this evening once Elsie is in bed and I can get on my computer :)

Hi everyone! so glad everyone's still using this thread!

cant believe this time 2 years ago i was soon to be getting pregnant and didn't know it!

everyone going to be watching born every minute USA???

hope all you ladies are doing well with your little ones and pregnancies!!!

xXx

Hi Ladies,
I had my 20 week scan at Southmead last friday and they were excellent. It was a nice change from the moodiness we have previously encountered. The ultrasound technician couldn't have been more helpful or informative.
We paid for 5 photos, and they ended up giving us 7 so we had 2 for free. They were £4 each.

Hope you ladies are all doing well
x

Hiya

Went to the NNS at Ashton Gate today, wasnt great tbh, was rly expensive compared to the one in Gloucester yday. Like double the price on some things. Also I found all the clothes were either pink or blue, not much unisex or interesting at all.

Theres another in Emersons Green next sat then theres nothing til September which seems a bit odd... oh well. Wil have to be back to ebay for the bargain hunting!

I will be leaving you ladies, as i had my 12 week scan on 9th june and there was no heartbeat :( had d&c on 10th and just too stunned to do anthing but work and look after my two lovely boys..... I wish you all a happy and healthy 6 months :). Ciao x

Groupon has tickets for bon jovi on monday for £25 each. theyre bit crap seats but hey ho, better than £100 or whatever the standard normal price was

Hello!! Its a bit cheeky but could all you Bristol ladies "like" my FB page so I can spread the word!! :) TIA
https://www.facebook.com/groups/162...r-Cheeks-and-Cherries/158872160850693?sk=info

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->