• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bristol!?

:wave: Hello everyone i totally forgot about this thread! How is everyone doin? x

Hello! Yep having a baby girl :D
Are you in St Michael's hosp or Southmead??

I'm having a girl too - it's fab!!! I'll be going to St. Mikes. I used to work there a few years back and know it better than southmead. Hopefully they'll be ok. Where are you going? x

I'm going to St. Michaels too, my mum actually works on the gynae ward and EPU so its been quite nice going down there as all her work collegues are lovely and all excited for me :)

Hi girls how is everyone? Any new Bristol babies yet? James is 5 months old on Saturday! Very scary.

Hi Bristol (and surrounding area) Ladies :wave:

I'm Lisa & I'm from Bath!

I have a son, Jayden, who turned 1 a few weeks ago :cloud9:

I thought the thread but be fairly old because I was just reading through your posts and you were talking about how many weeks pregnant you are but the avatars had baby photos! :haha: Doesn't time fly!

How is everyone? xx

Oh wow theres a Bristol thread :happydance:

Im from Brislington :D Having my 1st in 5 weeks :o

I havent read all the posts but have any of you given birth in st micheals? I have loads of questions for you if you have :haha:

xx

Hi Steph,I'm from brislington too. My little girl was born just a month ago at st mikes. PM me if you have any questions. I was very happy with how I was treated there especially delivery suite - mw'ns were fab.
xx

Hello, I too had my little girl in st. michaels. I'll be happy to answer any Qs you have (if I can!)

hello im new here, im from Yate near Bristol, ive had 7 children in Southmead and now TTC number 8.

yay...im from yate too!! I moved here a month ago!! now work in morrisons....caant believe theres 3 of us on here xx
and i live on shire way!!

Hi all!

I'm in Ashton Vale. Hoping for a home birth. Has anyone used the Granby house midwife team?

x

Hi Bristol Folks!
I'm in Brislington and expecting my first....
We are going for St Michaels... I know its silly but I'm worried about their parking... do any of you know whether they have anything special in place for women in labour!? lol

Hi Bristol Folks!
We are going for St Michaels... I know its silly but I'm worried about their parking... do any of you know whether they have anything special in place for women in labour!? lol

Hey hun,I'm also from Brislington. I gave birth at St. Mikes too. Luckily I went into labour at night and parking wasn't a problem, but you can park in pay&display car parks nearby & they'll give you parking ticket in delivery suite so you don't have to pay loads of money. Good luck.

Btw do you go to Brooklea clinic? There are good baby groups in the area btw. contact me if you have any questions.
xx

Hi Bristol Folks!

Hello! I was in St. Michaels too. Don't worry too much about parking I had to go there twice a week for check ups due to preeclampsia and we only had problems parking about 2/3 times!

I'm ttc but I'm from Bristol :)

I just moved from stockwood to keynsham!

Heya, im from Bristol too. Due in March.

Hi there!

Any more Bristol ladies around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back