Britains Got Talent 2009

yeah her friend was gutted, dont think id be able to do that

Woah, what was with the sexy guy? I almost dropped me chinese!

lol.. again another disappointing show i thought.. only the sexy guy was good.. i hated the gay male suprano :rofl:

is it me or do you guys find that their not showing enough of the good people but little small clips of them its more so boring or weird ones this season i mean its kinda predictable that they leave the jaw dropping one to the very end but im finding it kinda boring this time around:cry::dohh:

I didnt think much of the one last night, thought that yound lad was fantastic. He was only 17!!

Very disappointing this year. Too many rubbish acts being shown and not enough good ones! The rubbish ones aren't even funny!!

I have to watch it on Virgin On Demand just so I can fast forward though the bad acts, I suffer from such second hand embarassment!

I only ever normally watch the auditions.. There's something so wonderful about watching other people embarrass themselves!

(Although, they all have more balls than I do.. I would be terrified to do that!)

I hope theyve got a better line up tonight than previous weeks, ive found it a bit yaaawn so far

Anyone watching?! I love this little girl singing alicia keys! Shes great!

aww how cute was she considering how hard that song is to sing she really pulled it off @ age of 10 bless

She was adorable :cloud9: sing it really well considering she was 10 :shock:

aww that little boy rocked seeing as u has had no dance lessons as well

he was brilliant ... i said about 20 seconds in to OH he was better than George Sampson

A lot sharper

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"