Britains Got Talent 2009

Why do I get tears in my eyes when groups like this come on and they're amazing!!!!? They were so good ! Omg ! :o

im the same... get emotional cos of the songs they play in the back ground

worlds greatest :dohh:

Why do I get tears in my eyes when groups like this come on and they're amazing!!!!? They were so good ! Omg ! :o

Exactly what i thought. they were amazing!!

The little girl was brilliant too!

Hello all hope you dont mind me saying something?
I loved the dance act i thought they were funny as well as good dancers and did anyone else think they were better than that "Flawless" act?

Mr-kaos I agree, the dance act were amazing, especially because they did new and different stuff like the finish line thing which was funny too!
Plus they all seemed very genuine people, which does make a difference.
I really liked Flawless too though, but I know there won't be space for 2 such similar acts. They should join up!!!

the dance troop were amazing, great dancers with a little something more.

I was pretty surprised when the wee one came out of the bag lol

I say britain, you say talent, britains got talent, its THE DJ TALENT!

hahaha

I ave seen last years audition in the end rounds only on you tube but I liked it. These concepts works much better in the UK than in Germany, and your people sitting in the jury are fair and balanced people.(unlike Germany who always have these guys who make everyone down and have no sense of good or bad)

yeh think the chinese girl was very mean to say yes to doing it on her own when her friend composed the music

I would of said yes too, and a good friend would accept that. Tut tut bad friend I am :rofl:

So would i, she would of only ended up resenting her friend after so many "what if's"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->