Britains only quadruplets ..

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-483461/Britains-identical-quadruplets-steps.html

This is the family id referred to in a couple of posts that come into my work and i had them in today!! Its such an amazing story it really warms your heart!!

The quads were the result of one egg and they shared one placenta and had to be delivered at 29 weeks as one of them wasnt getting enough from the placenta and the other 3 were hogging it :rofl: Apparently there are only one other set of quads in the world that were developed and grew the way that these girls did.

Truly truly amazing to be conceived and to develop this way naturally and from one egg!!

And i must say they are the most GORGEOUS little girls i got a little teary :cry: to see them. I told their father today that when these little girls grow up i hope he tells them how truly special that they are :cloud9:

Oh wow! They are special :cloud9: Hats off to their parents - you can bet they are one heck of a handful - or 4!

wooo can't imagine carrying all of them around in my tummy! amazing really!

How cute, one of them is named Holly! hehehe

Oh my gosh they were so small and cute!!!

They live in my villiage and are totally lovely, it has been great watching them grow up from babys. Amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->