Broken bones?

Pineapple luv

Mother of 2 & 1 ^i^
Reaction score
Last Friday before bedtime F fell on her arm. We found out Sunday morning at 5 am that it had been broken. On Tuesday it was put in a cast. I'm just wondering if anyone else here has had kids with broken bones? We're struggling because we're getting into the swimming season now and she can't swim with her arm casted

I haven't no but wanted to say I hope your lil girl is feeling better soon xx

Hope she feels better soon.
Did the hospital suggest anything to do with swimming? Maybe something they can get?

i know years ago when i was on holiday (when i was little) i made a friend there and she broke her ankle i think it was... anyway they casted it up for her but she wanted to go into the pool, she was told to wrap it well in cling film... i.e. wrap all her leg right up in cling film so none of the cast was exposed. It seemed to work!! i would check this out though or maybe google? xxxx

Poor thing :( We haven't had to deal with any broken bones...yet. I have 3 boys so I'm sure sooner or later it will happen. But I tried to google and see if they made anything to goover it so she could still swim and found this

https://www.drycorp.com/content/cast-bandage-protector-information/index.html

i would talk to your gp i know here they have waterproof casts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->