broken promises!

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
so darren was meant to take kids at 2... its now half past an hes not here.. i called him at 115 an got him out his bed :grr:

so sick of the empty promises to the kids :( why give a time if you cant stick to it! he was on fuckin bebo till 3 am( i checked)

cock!!

:hugs:

a broken promise to an adult is one thing - a broken promise to a child is another.

:hugs:

As Mynxie said.... :hugs: It will be him that will pay in the end when his kids dont want to see him anymore.

Unfortunatlly it is you how will have to comfort their little hearts... but they will get older and grow to know that he lies and will chose on their own that their daddy is a looser... Im just sorry that they have to go through all that :hugs:

Ugh, situations like that really wind me up, but unfortunately its something i'm expecting to happen in the next few years.

He's being totally unfair and its you that has to explain to your kiddies and try not to make their Daddy look like the bad guy. When they get older and understand more it'll be him that loses out. Honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->