Broken routine?

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
My in laws have gotten here on friday, we went away in a cottage for the weekend, now Josh doesn't fallow a routine anymore!!! He used to wake up and feed at the same hours, He would even poop at the same hours too!!

Now he doesn't seem to be in any sorts of routine anymore... I find it hard to plan my day... I know it sounds a bit weird but I loved when I knew his schedule for the day.

You guys think it's because of this weekend we had? I'm sure he'll get back into a routine but how long until he does?...

:dohh:

It probably is. When we took Mia to see some family 10 days ago, her entire day was ruined and she was incredibly fussy because all her feeds and poops were messed up.

Also, when we have visitors and they keep her awake when she has to sleep the same thing happens.

Just keep doing what you have been doing before and he should start his old routine again. Good luck.

Thanks Aqua, I will... Gotta be patient I guess!!!

Thats great that he was already on such a set routine! Erica generally sleeps/eats the same time, but pooping and everything, she never has had a routine for. She also gets a little out of her routine when people are here keeping her awake or rocking her to sleep. I hope that doesn't happen to us, we are probably going to Newport/Laguna Beach this upcoming weekend, and I dont want her to be fussy the whole time! Hope you enjoyed your weekend!!

Give him a couple of days, I'm sure he'll switch back into it if you perservere.

yep it was probably the weekend, your family were maybe holding him/cuddling him alot and its just muddled him up, he'll soon be back to normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->