****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Tried convincing my OH that maybe we should start TTC in May instead of June. He didn't look too scared. Or shocked. :)

Still waiting for July here. I thought my cycles were beginning to behave but this cycle I had late ovulation. boo for me! Hopefully next cycle will be back to normal and all of the ones after. I'm getting more and more broody with time so I can't wait to start!

I hope everyone is well!

Yes end of June more likely July here too. My cycles are still being rubbish even with vitex as well, was hoping they'd be regular by time we started ttc but I don't think they will be.
Only thing I can think that is affecting it is that I am exercising and dieting, wondering if that could be affecting it??

Tried convincing my OH that maybe we should start TTC in May instead of June. He didn't look too scared. Or shocked. :)

That's great. :thumbup:

So today I realized my baby lust differs from day to day. This afternoon when I was on my walk this car drove by and I could tell there was an infant car seat in the back. Also this woman pushing her child in a stroller walked by me and my baby lust went through the roof but right now it's not too bad.

Hi Ladies. Im sure you all remember me in this topic? Im sorry I've not been dropping in and keeping in touch lately, work as just been so demanding of my time... :dohh: :book:

:hi::hi:

I just wanted to tell you all the good news and the maybe not so good news (But its still a big step forward for me and OH) Me and OH have decided to finally start TTC as of last week!!!!!! :happydance::dance::headspin:........................:shhh::wohoo:

Originally we had planned to start TTC May/June 2014, But due to my PCOS being so unpredictable we thought that we would cut our losses and just give ttc a try, and try and stay relaxed about it. My cycles are so irregular that we probably not going to be able to time conceiving our little one. So we would be grateful to have our little one when ever we can, and because gynaecology wants us to try naturally until October which is the not so good news.... :cry:

SarahLou- that's so exciting!!! Are you going to be temping or using OPKs at all?? :hugs:

I have a question for the members who have children. How did it feel when your baby kicked? Did it hurt? It's one of the things I'm looking forward to when I have children.

When I first started feeling DD move it was like a fluttering and then I could actually start to feel her foot push out. It never really hurt, sometimes it would be alittle uncomfortable when she was running out of room. She also liked to lodge her foot in my ribs that could hurt alittle bit but I could just push on her alittle to try and make her move.

Yes same as above for me. It's a nice feeling generally just gets a bit uncomfy towards the end

SarahLou- that's so exciting!!! Are you going to be temping or using OPKs at all?? :hugs:

Hi Jaxvipe :hi:

Im not using OPKS or anything at the moment, I don't see the point yet due to my PCOS and im not on any medication of having af. Maybe when im on some treatment I might start to use them.

I don't want to have to keep buying them all the time as I don't even know when to take them :dohh:

When I first started feeling DD move it was like a fluttering and then I could actually start to feel her foot push out. It never really hurt, sometimes it would be alittle uncomfortable when she was running out of room. She also liked to lodge her foot in my ribs that could hurt alittle bit but I could just push on her alittle to try and make her move.

I can't wait to experience this.

This might sound like a strange question but did anyone here love their children before becoming pregnant with them? When I think of my future children I can't help but love them.

Hello :wave:

Not sure if i can be posting in here so late to the game, sorry lol.... but i'm new here so thought id say hi hehe

We are TTC from June, and i cannot wait....starting to drag now..

:hi: welcome feel free to post never too late if you're wtt and broody like us! :haha:

see your baby is similar age to my ds1, he'll be starting 'big' school in Sept as well then?

Welcome buttonbear!! So exciting that TTCing is only 1 month away for you!

So last night I had a dream where I was pregnant. It's the first one I had in a few weeks.

Hi Jaxvipe :hi:

Im not using OPKS or anything at the moment, I don't see the point yet due to my PCOS and im not on any medication of having af. Maybe when im on some treatment I might start to use them.

I don't want to have to keep buying them all the time as I don't even know when to take them :dohh:

I totally understand that! I hope you get you :BFP: right away!!!

Tverb I agree with the other girls, my daughters movements were uncomfortable toward the end and ouch the rib pain, but usually it was lovely. I miss that feeling.

And yes I loved my daughter before I even found out about her but I love her so much more now. And I often talk about our next like he or she is already here and I'm so excited and nervous to get pregnant and meet the new baby.

Still waiting on af. Ovulated late this cycle. I'm thinking maybe stress. I hope so anyway as I've had some issues with PCOS and I hope it's not that acting up on me. My PCOS symptoms have nearly all gone since losing weight.

I hope you're all well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->