****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

YEAH!!! Congratulations! SO so pleased for you! xx

Hi guys, I have 2 babies 1 girl 2 and a boy 6 months, waiting for my body to rest and to lose a bit more before trying number 3. I'm doing the biggest loser challenge and lost 8 kgs in 8 weeks so far. Hopefully ttc will start in a year time soo the gap between the children is not too much and I don't want want to end up thinking we left it too long so we might as well leave itat 2 kids.

Omg! Junemomma! CONGRATS!! :happydance: How exciting!!

Welcome Shareema :wave:

Ok, so I really want to start getting to know my body a little bit better and charting my cycles and such. I don't know anything about it though and I'm not sure if it might just be pointless since I have a mirena IUD and it can prevent you from even having cycles. Does anyone know anything about it? If you do I would like to learn everything! Even thought I have PCOS, I never had to learn more about my cycles because I always got prego right away. I'm just curios to know everything though because when I got pregnant with my 2nd I had a really long cycle and had no idea when I ovulated.:flower:

Congratulations Junemomma! :flower: That's such great news...

I chose a copper IUD specifically to be able to check on my cycle. I know that a lot of my friends using a mirena son't get there periods at all. They do have some info videos on their website (https://www.mirena.com/en/public/key_questions/issues_with_my_periods/index.php). I don't know if they're useful though, because I don't have audio on this computer.

I wish I knew, luvmyfam. I'm interested as well!

Maybe we can learn together:friends:!

I just wish I knew where to start. If need be I may get my mirena taken out this summer and just use condoms so that I can see what my cycles are doing.

I don't know heaps, but started charting doing temps and ovulation sticks. Only started doing it the cycle we fell pregnant, which was only really our 2nd month trying. I used the countingdowntopregnancy website as I found it easier than the fetilityfriend one, but there's lots of useful information there. I will start charting again a couple of months before we want to try as last time my cycle went from being 28 days to 34 and I'd really like to know when I'm ovulating for sure.

I walked out of work today in the snow!! Its snowing in October!! Brrrrrrr.

Where is everyone?!? Hope everyone is doing good! I will be off work in an hour at 7:30 am here, and then home for a nap, then carving pumpkins with my lil pumpkins before trick or treat tonight! Its Halloween, but it feels like Christmas :xmas9:!

I'm here!

Went to see the new James Bond film last night and it was actually pretty good. I ate faaarrr to much popcorn though haha.

I'm off to see my little nephew after I get off work today. I can't wait, he's the only child I have in my life and he is just absolutely brilliant.

Thats all i've got to report!

I'm here too! Just not much news. We don't really celebrate Halloween over here, but I'm slowly getting into the Christmas mood as well. I was actually thinking about doing some Christmas shopping already as I hate doing these things last minute.

Hello ladies!!! Just popping over to see how you all are. I've been battling a terrible head cold since Sunday :( It started out with a sore throat and went to flu-like symptoms now a head cold. It's just awful!!!
I have my first appt November 28th!!! Hope you ladies don't mind me updating you all on how I'm doing. I miss you guys!!!! :)

Congratulations junemomma!

Well,we are getting ready to move house,il upload some pics when we are in.we move on the 17th. Getting round to buying all new furniture!

Anddd iv started Christmas decoration shopping!!! Woop x

Junemomma - I hope you keep popping over. It will be great to hear how you are doing.

Halloween is staring to take off more and more here in Australia. There were some kids out and about last night but none came to our door :( I made Halloween cupcakes and everything! I guess I will need to put decorations out next year so they know to come.

I've already started Christmas shopping too. All of F's presents went back home with his grandparents when they visited last time so we don't have to bring them on the plane when we go up there. I've just got to go and buy some gift vouchers for my nieces and nephews, they are easy cuz they are all 8 years old and upwards so they are happy to get vouchers to buy whatever they want.

Poppiebug, hopefully next halloween you will have trick or treaters! I really need to start getting ready for Christmas, I haven't even started!

Junemomma, I hope you keep updating us! We can live vicariously through you until its our turn :)!

Rhdr, hope everything goes well with moving!

TGIF!! Not that it makes a difference to me not working but hubby has a 4 day weekend this weekend. Tuesday we have a public holiday here because of the Melbourne Cup (horray to getting a day off for a horse race!) and because of the public holiday Tuesday his work gives him Monday off too! Sunday is also his birthday so it's a double score!

What is everyone doing this weekend??

This weekend for me is hopefully gonna be a lazy one. Got a friend coming over tomorrow night so we'll probably stick a film on or something. And that is the extent of my plans haha. Will catch up with some housework, and snuggle on the sofa with my blokey. It's all cold outside, plus payday isnt until Tuesday next week for me so don't really wanna be spending any money what with xmas coming up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->