****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Looks like I won't get to be in here anymore. I convinced DF to start trying with me in 2013. So exciting! ;D

Thanks! Who knows, we might even be able to start trying in June instead of September. :blush:
The more I think about it, the less I mind being a pregnant bride. I want a baby too badly to care about what anyone else thinks. Besides, who expects any couple to be celibate until marriage these days? And our engagement will be announced long before we start TTC so everyone will know that we were planning on getting married before we got pregnant.

Good luck KitteyKat! Fingers crossed for your :bfp: this month.

KalonKiki: thank you, I am leaning towards wishing more that it will be positive :) we probably won't be telling anyone until we hear the heartbeat on the ultrasound...with Gavin we had a threatened miscarriage because of bleeding, and I definitely do no want to go through that again.

Don't worry about being a pregnant bride, like I said, I was and I absolutely loved it, I found the perfect dress, and actually got the dress when I was still really earlier in pregnancy and I got to wear it at our wedding...I probably would of still gotten the dress if I wasn't pregnant too, it fit my personality so much.

I had weekly dress fitting ups until the wedding, then I had a dress fitting the day before the wedding. Luckily, the lady who did it, lived right next door to the church, so she came in handy...when our little man decided to drop that day... :) When Dad walked me down the aisle I told him he better not let me fall...and we made it through. :)

Attachments

• IMG_2877_edited-1-1.jpg
    IMG_2877_edited-1-1.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 12
Your wedding sounds like it was very beautiful and intimate. <3

I think I'll start trying harder to convince DF that we should start trying in June. I was playing around with conception and due date calculators last night and found that if I got pregnant in June, my due date would most likely be February 27, 2014. For some reason, I saw that and felt like it was meant to be. Like that was the cycle my perfect LO was meant to be conceived on. The dress I have picked out already looks like it could support the small bump I may have if I did get pregnant in June. If I didn't get pregnant in June though then I would ideally like to get pregnant in October. Then I could find out that I was pregnant on my birthday. :happydance:

Looks like I won't get to be in here anymore. I convinced DF to start trying with me in 2013. So exciting! ;D
Wow! That's awesome!! :)

Kittey - how gorgeous were you on your wedding day! :)

I must catch up.... haven't been on for a few days...

Angiepie, I got on to fertilityfriend today, and here I already had an account! I had started charting Jan 2011 when we started TTC #2, so the only cycle that was charted was my last period before conceiving DS LOL!

Well anyway, I decided to start charting even though the Mirena IUD will probably throw everything off. At least I will be able to have a reference to what is going on with my body. They have TONS of information on the site about everything (how to check CM, BBT, OPK's ect.):coffee:. Its all very interesting.

Well here we go :) If I am not pregnant (that one time)...then we are going to be actively trying for #2. We want them close in age, especially since we have a boy...I want twins for sure...but we will see. Twins definitely run in the family, so I have high hopes :) Well I will be popping in and seeing everyone!! I really hope we get pregnant before 2014.

It took us about a year in a half to conceive number 1 since I have a tipped back uterus...and a lot of cysts. But doctor said the cysts shouldn't be a problem. :) Good luck everyone, and I hope time flies by.

Yay for KitteyKat! :D

I must admit, I am feeling kinda upset at how many people have gotten to leave this thread early (but of course happy for them) as I feel like I'm being left behind and people come back in to say hi (which is gret, don't get me wrong) and I feel really jealous and I get sad. Like coz I'm bring reminded that I can't just try now or be careless with the condom. :(

I feel like the WTT section is becoming less of a protected space and I find myself just posting in journals now, coz pregnant and TTC people are everywhere. It's really hard.

On a happy note I officially start my new job on Wednesday. :D

Hi everyone! I would love to join you!

Im Desiree, and Im 19. I had my first babygirl on July 18, 2012. Shes my world. Me and OH want to have another baby around the time my daughter turns 3. so we are going to TTC in September 2014.

We want another in the next year but it wouldnt be possible. OH is a lobsterman and the winters are tough right now. Within the next year he should be drilling oil out west and making enough to support another little bundle of joy. Im a stay at home mom, and I have extreme back issues and have to have a surgery this year which will take up to 8months recovery and they said I will most likely have to learn to walk again. So that poses an issue in TTC. So until September 2014 I would love to be in this group with all of you:)

Well I am back..after thinking about it today and talking with hubby. We have decided to wait until January 2014. Gavin is just going to be hitting milestones soon, so I will be busy with that all day...and we are going on our honeymoon January 2014 as well. Gavin is staying at grandma and grandpas house.

so we have decided I will be going on birth control until September 2013 next year then using condoms until January 2014. :)

Welcome littlemommy! :wave:

And welcome back kittey!

So what is everyone up to this weekend? The wheather is amazing here! Its going to be 68 and sunny tomorrow!! DH and I had a date night last night! Hope all is well with everyone!

Hi ladies, can i join you? I had Poppy in April 2012 and we were going to TTC again almost straight away but have decided to WTT until 2014 now, we thought after waiting so long too have Poppy (5 years trying too decide if we would have kids then 3 miscarraiges, ugh!) we just want too enjoy every single day and every new milestone she has! So here i am now WTT until she is around 2 and a half so id say September/october 2014 xx

Welcome littlemommy and babyhopes :wave:

Kittey - that's fair enough, we'll be TTC around the same time!

We had a nice weekend. DH was working in the yard and we popped out to the shops for a bit. The weather was lovely.

We are getting ready to go to the park. Probably going to be the last nice day until spring comes :(.

I am so glad you guys all get to go to the park...it's really raining here...but it's supposed to get really cold. So I hope it doesn't freeze. I stocked up on all my cleaning supplies for the winter...I am a very extreme couponer...and I save about $300.00 a month and I only go on Mondays every week with my mom and little man while Hubby is @ work :)

Hi ladies!!! Just wanted to say hi...I hope you all are doing well. I miss my group :( I don't feel as accepted in my new group. So I don't really post quite as much as when I was here. I'm so glad most of you ladies are ok with me dropping by every now and then.
I hope you all are doing well and enjoying your weekend! :)

Welcome babyhopes 2011! :wave:

Nice to see you stopping by Junemomma! Hope all is going well with nursing schooland your pregnancy :)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->