• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

can i join you ladies? we are going to wait until lo is a 1 1/2-2 years old to start ttc #2. :flower:

Is everyone having a good weekend?? We are having a fairly quiet one, although I need to do some tidying about the house tomorrow as my Mum and Dad are coming to visit for a few weeks from interstate. It will be great to have them here as it will allow us to get out and about during the week. We only have 1 car at the moment which hubby needs to take to work each day.

Just a quiet weekend for us. I decided I was going to do a cross stitch birth sampler for OHs aunts twins. She's having them on the 4th oct. so I better get a move on! X

We're on a weekend getaway!!! :) we're at the beach in Daytona beach right now. I can see the ocean from my room. Ahhhhh! I'm trying to talk DH into us going to Disney world tomorrow. Then we'll be headed back home and back to the grind of school and work.

Thanks for the welcome! We are having a nice quite weekend. OH went fishing with his friend and I stayed home with the baby. I want to start doing something crafty now that fall is here but cant think of anything to start.

We had to babysit my (14 and a half!!) year old brother last night, while my parents went to dinner. Today we went to the baby and kids market (didn't get anything, though) and then we went to the organic market and stocked up on supplies. Now DF is working on converting the cat scratching post he made into a super duper double post, multi-storey googooplex and I am helping in between doing the cloth nappy hunt.

My weekend has been super uneventful currently at my mums having some dinner. Back to work tomorrow I so want to quit the thought of being there makes me want to cry :(

I'm working. So jealous of you junemomma!

Well, it was nice to get away for a bit. DS ended up slipping on the pool deck and hit his head on the ground :( poor baby. He was even WAlKING and still fell! So we ended up spending the rest of the day in the room :( my parents kept the kids for DH and I last night and he took me out to dinner. We had our first day at this restaurant there called stone wood. It's so yummy!!! Then we picked the kids up and walked on the boardwalk. DS kept saying "I want to ride the wheel!" there was a big ferris wheel. We told him we he grew a little bigger we'd take him. We just thought he was too little to ride on it just yet. We're trying to save up some money so we can take the kids to Disney for a day in a few weeks. DH is leaving for Pittsburgh October 26:cry: it's gonna be so hard with him gone. I don't know how I will sleep!

Disney for a day? I'm so jealous! I'd love to do Disney but its gonna take a heck of a lot of saving x

Junemomma, does your DH travel for his job then?

My 3 year old asked me for another baby today! :shock: I got home from work this morning and was laying in bed when he came downstairs, and wanted me to get up. I told him that we could play later, but I had to sleep because I worked all night. He said "Why did you work all night?". I told him "well, because someone has to take care of the babies in the middle of the night!". Then he said " Can we have another baby?....I want another one". He's never said that before and we never tell him that we might have another, so I said "you mean in my belly? You want another brother or sister?". He said "Yes, like Jacob....another brother". I think my little guy is getting broody :rofl: !

The other day he told me that he had "2 babies in my belly". I said "you have twins in your belly?" and he said "uh-huh...they're sleeping" LOL. And my DH had a dream last night that I had a baby:laugh2:. It seems like the whole family has babies on the mind :baby:!!

My OHs aunty has had her twins! They are needing a bit of extra help atm but its to be expected as they were only 34 weeks! But yeyy! So excited and they are just too cute x

luvmyfam - how cute of your DS to say that!! :)

Ooh I would LOVE to go to Disneyland! We would have to save forever to do that though seeing as we are on the other side of the world!

I'm just waiting for my parents to arrive, so looking forward to having them here for a couple of weeks.

I hope everyone has a fun week. xo

Poppiebug, I like your new sign in your siggy with adorable little Fletcher! Where do you get those?

My OHs aunty has had her twins! They are needing a bit of extra help atm but its to be expected as they were only 34 weeks! But yeyy! So excited and they are just too cute x

Congrats! :D That must be lovely. :hugs:

My 3 year old asked me for another baby today! :shock: I got home from work this morning and was laying in bed when he came downstairs, and wanted me to get up. I told him that we could play later, but I had to sleep because I worked all night. He said "Why did you work all night?". I told him "well, because someone has to take care of the babies in the middle of the night!". Then he said " Can we have another baby?....I want another one". He's never said that before and we never tell him that we might have another, so I said "you mean in my belly? You want another brother or sister?". He said "Yes, like Jacob....another brother". I think my little guy is getting broody :rofl: !

The other day he told me that he had "2 babies in my belly". I said "you have twins in your belly?" and he said "uh-huh...they're sleeping" LOL. And my DH had a dream last night that I had a baby:laugh2:. It seems like the whole family has babies on the mind :baby:!!

Ahahaha this is fantastic!! :rofl::rofl:

Had quite a productive weekend, did some work on the allotment, got the beginnings of a mahoosive bonfire! Plus made a new compost heap, tres exciting lol! Went to a dog show yesterday, my youngster didn't get placed (boo hiss!) but she did pass her Kennel Club good citizens test ;D

I asked Joshua not so long ago if he would like a new baby like Louis, he said yes, but a different baby, a Charlotte baby! Said I'll try my best ;D

Poppiebug, I like your new sign in your siggy with adorable little Fletcher! Where do you get those?

Thank you, I love it too!

I just posted in the sig request area. xlouloux made it for me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->