broodyness

Thanks so much Sophie, I will :] I do want to expericance things first, i'm just so impatiant!!
But I don't want to rush into something that I wish i'd waited for.
and Leo is my star sign :]

Hehe I always get confused now when I go to read my star sign which is Taurus, I look at the Leo one and Im like hang on.... Lol.

Good Im glad your going to experience life first!! I know what you mean though, I fell pregnant after only being with my OH for 3 months, and in that three months we used to talk about how we were going to have a baby when I finished Uni and we had a perfect little plan. But our plan didnt go as planned but I think maybe if you sit and make a "plan" with your OH about maybe having a baby when you have both finished Uni, or getting jobs first then trying.... it will make you feel a bit better knowing that you WILL try and WILL have a baby, but just not yet and you've only got things to look forward to in the next phase of your life if you know what I mean??

xx

like the girls said, uni is so much fun u will forget about babies for awhile, sign up to the sports or any new classes u would like to do.
uni is so much fun, and i agree with sophie, i think you will feel better if you discuss with with ur BF that some day you will have a baby when ur both ready and decided together when is right for you both :D

are you feeling better today? hugs

:hugs: :flower:
I get how you're feeling, hon - I know that what we say can't really help the way that you feel inside, but just think how AMAZING it'll be when you're all set up with a career and your OH is ready :)

I've been to Edinburgh for a couple of days so I havn't had the chance to get on here. We do talk about having a baby together, we've allready chosen a girls name :p and he describes to me how i'd have a little baby just snoozing underneath my chin :p which makes me melt inside :p haha. I'm just more like oh lets have one now!!! and he's like ermmm no.. I don't think he'd want kids now at all, but he would if we were settled down with jobs, living together and older Which is somehting else I need to think about when I start getting really broody, (not just like in a cutey broody way..if you know what I mean : /) having a baby now isn't practical, sure we'd find a way, but I know he'd want to stay at his uni and I wouldn't be able to live there on my own with a baby 3 hours away from any relatives and friends, but I wouldn't want to live at home either because i'd want the baby to see it's daddy just as much as their mummy.

Butttt anyway lol, when I start thinking outloud about babies, he tells me that he'd want to get married first before having kids. To me i'm not bothered at all but for him he'd want to, and of course i'd give him that. I know having a baby is more serious than getting married but i'd rather have a baby than get married...strange I guess. Don't get me wrong, i'd love a wedding with all the trimmings and everything and I suppose it's more traditional to get married then have a baby but i'm just not bothered about it now. I used to be, when I was a little girl thinking about how big my wedding dress was going to be, I never really thought about the groom because I used to think boys were smelly :p haha

So I suppose when he talks about marriage it brings me back down to reality when i've been talking about babies. For some reason I relate marriage as a far away future because that's what grown ups do...but having a baby...well...it just seems natural to have one now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->