Brother for Neve

lexi374

Reaction score
Hi ladies we have just found out we are team blue, so looking for a name to go with Neve. (Niamh)

Middle name possibly James, nothing starting with A B or J please!

Thank you! X

Me and oh have JUST agreed on the name neve, we have a little boy named finnley, I love the names isaac and Elliot oh hates them though I also like the names Lewis and Quinn but again oh doesn't like them lol I hope this baby is a girl otherwise it will be nameless lol, is you little girls name spelled neve or Niamh? I prefer neve x

Thanks for reply I love Finley but got a bit popular now also love Quinn but no way dh would go for that!

She is Neve. I wanted Niamh as my mum is Irish but when dh saw Niamh he had no clue what it was and was dead against it. :dohh:

It's a lovely name however you spell it x

See it's not popular at all here since I had finnley I've only ever heard of 2 others and none spelt the way his is, we had it picked from day 1, I like the look of neive but don't know if it's too made up :S x

Neve & Ryan
Neve & Stuart
Neve & Mitchell
Neve & Chase
Neve & Miles

Thanks! I like Miles from your list x

How about Neve & Noah or are "N" names also out?

Gavin
Keegan
Riley
Declan
Killian
Ian
Kian

I quite like Nathan :thumbup:

Dh is a pain doesn't want A names cos he's an A doesn't want J cos surname is J and can't have B names otherwise initials BJ! Probably won't want N names cos of Neve, dd was 3 weeks old before we settled on her name! :dohh:

Some names I quite like are

Neve and....

Connor
Shane
Liam
Shay
Sol
Nathan
Miles
Sonny
Corey
Liam