Brown blood after *self loving* cough

FlatShoes

Reaction score
So last night I masturbated and had an orgasm and went to sleep.

I woke up about 6am needing a wee as usual but when I wiped there was brown blood.

A little more this morning but less than last night, no cramping or pain.

I'm worried - what do I do?

I have a booking in appt next Friday and a blood test tomorrow so I could just mention it at one of those?

Is brown blood normal?

A little bit of brown spotting after an orgasm is ok... It's just old blood. Plus you've no cramps... I'd say enjoy!!!!

Your uterus contracts after orgasm so I'd say that's what have it a nudge to move old blood down.

I already had bleeding, and doing things like that (as well as the more boring walking home from work!) would make the bleeding worse. I never did discover whether it was due to an irritated cervix or blood from alongside the placenta.

The bleeding has stopped now, and baby is doing great, so I might risk it again :winkwink:

I had some more brown bloodlust night and today :(

Scan at EPU on Monday - fingers crossed for me and bean please xx

Brown blood is old blood. I had spotting at 14 weeks with my 2nd baby and everything was fine. I wouldn't worry too much (I know its easier said than done). Just relax and they will check to make sure baby is in the right location. I'm sure all will be fine;) FX'd for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->