Brown blood loss - scan today. Any hope?

xJessie91x

Reaction score
Been having brown and light pink very light spotting. Lost a tiny stringy bit in the shower the other day. Due to miscarriage in January and being so concerned doctors have booked me for a scan today at 10am. I've woken up with quite a lot of brown blood when I wipe. I'm 7 weeks. Do I have any hope at all. Im so scared. So so so terrified I don't want another miscarriage. :cry:

Yes there is still hope. Brown blood is fairly common at this stage and they tell you not to worry unless it's bright red. I, unfortunately, am having some light spuratic bright red bleeding. They saw me yesterday and said everything looked ok, but it's not for sure. I have to go back Monday and I'm supposed to hear back about my levels tomorrow. Hope everything is fine with baby and try to relax as much as possible. I know it's hard. I've had 2 miscarriages myself so I am also a nervous wreck

Yes there is still hope. Brown blood is fairly common at this stage and they tell you not to worry unless it's bright red. I, unfortunately, am having some light spuratic bright red bleeding. They saw me yesterday and said everything looked ok, but it's not for sure. I have to go back Monday and I'm supposed to hear back about my levels tomorrow. Hope everything is fine with baby and try to relax as much as possible. I know it's hard. I've had 2 miscarriages myself so I am also a nervous wreck

Sorry to hear about your losses. I do hope everything turns out ok with your little one. It's so so scary and nerve wracking when you've hadn't a loss isnt it :( x

There is still hope lovely don't give up. Brown blood is old blood and could be anything, like a bit of past cervix irritation.

Best of luck for your scan this morning x

Unfortunately blood has now turned red and I had a few tiny clots. I know what this scan will show :cry: :cry:

How heavy is it? So sorry all this is happening

I hope that everything goes well at your scan :hugs:

Thinking of you sweet I hope you've had a positive scan today x

Well by some miracle our baby is ok!! Heartbeat was there strong as I could have hoped and clear as day. Needless to say I burst into tears. Can't believe it! No idea why I am bleeding. They can't see anything to be concerned about. 🙏🏼 Feeling so grateful today. Xx

Attachments

• IMG_5486.jpg
    IMG_5486.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 19
I had bright red with clots at 8 weeks with ds. But like you he was fine at the scan. I'm glad everything turned out okay.

Amazing news :D really really happy for you.

On a totally unrelated note, I used to work in the RD&E and when I was there it was a lovely hospital and the maternity side was wonderful :)

So relieved I've been waiting for news from you!!! Best news I've heard all day :)

Awesome news for you! So glad everything is ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->