Brown Discharge - don't remember this the first time round

hercfreak

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Been a while since I needed to post but a little confused right now.

We're not ttc as I am currently learning to live with a life long medical condition (fibromyalgia). I can't remember what date I had af last month but think it was roughly in the middle. We dtd on 2nd Aug and I thought I was due af last week. I poas on sat (16th) when we got back off holiday and it was negative (it was an old one that I had left from 2yrs ago when I was pregnant with Poppy). The last 2days I have had brown spotting discharge but really only when I wipe. My boobs feel really heavy and every now and then I get the odd cramp.

Could I be pregnant? Is it worth buying another stick or wait a bit longer to see if this does turn out to be af?

I would buy another test. Wait a few more days if nothing happens then take the test.

I had brown discharge the day before af was due. I'd wait a few days and test again :)

I always get brown discharge before AF but I also got it before my BFP this time so definitely possible. Good luck!

I had the brown discharge with my first pregnancy, and with this one too. In fact, the brown discharge was the first indication that I might be pregnant this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->