brown discharge instead of period

desperat4baby

Reaction score
Hi im new here and my fiancee have been tryin for a baby since january 2011 when i came off the pill which i had only been on for 6months. I was due my period this month on the 3rd but instead of full heavy red bleeding with quiet severve pain i always get i have a brown discharge like what i get at the end of my period which is usually 6days. I have never had something like this before no cramps like period cramps just a strange feeling in my stomache and this month i have been unusually tired and had several headaches which isnt like me also have had random moments of nausea. I dont no when exactly i would have conceived to no if its implantation as we have sex very regulary. My fiancee already has a daughter from a previous relationship and i am really desperate to be pregnant and am fed up of disapointment can anyone pls help does this sound like my period again or could i be pregnant i havent tested yet cos i dont want to do it to soon and get negative answer. Thank you.

brown spotting around the time of your missed period is literally the definition of implantation bleeding! It's not positive however; but I would definitely recommend testing soon. Good Luck.

Thanks :) i really hope this is finally it but im still so worried 2find out its my period fingers crossed i dont come on

The discharge has now turned blood red so im takin it it was my period after al an im not pregnant :( thanks 4ur support tho

Ok so i no i said in my last post that i had come on but now im not so convinced. I started to get slight stomache cramp right at the time an argument had just started in my house and passed some red blood which i obviously thought was period coming. Wel when the argument at home calmed down my slight stomache cramps went and the blood turned back to brown discharge and has since stopped. I have honestly never experienced anything like this before al i have now is a weird sensitive like feeling in my stomache. Just wondering what people think?

Can sum1 please help me i have had no spotting or discharge today until me and my fiancee had a slight disagreement on something and i found one random little blob of blood and that was all and completly stopped and disapeared again. I am really starting to think this could be implantation bleeding please what do people think?

Hi desperat4baby - I would personally go and see your dr. Brown blood indicates old blood - typically a sign of pregnancy or AF's arrival (either it comes from implantation bleeding or just random spotting around the time of your due date) - the fact you now have red blood and pain indicates fresh blood and you're convinced it's not your period.

Keep us updated, good luck and hope you are a bit better by the time you read this!

Oh yes, I should have said in the previous post, I wouldn't leave it any longer for the testing as your due date has been and gone but I understand if you want to wait a few more days.

I don't know anything about getting implantation bleeding days after AF is due, sorry. I would guess that it's not that you've experienced though.

Well im not really in pain i just have a strange feeling in my stomache not period like i have only had 2 randon drops of blood in the past 3days since being due on other than that its been brown discharge or nothing. I have never ever had this before i always go straight into a heavy flow. Im going to test at the weekend so i will let u no :)

I no a little about implantation and i understand why you say it might not be that but i also no that youcan experience bleeding/spotting around the time of your period so it could be either or just very strange af

Please keep us posted. The old saying on BnB is "it's not over til AF shows her face" - so I hope she stays well away :D

Good luck d, hoping it's a sure sign of an implantation for you. I'm keeping everything XD! Some great advice Tanzibar :)

hey, i've had the same type of discharge. Never happened to me either. Now 8 days over due for AF. Done a test and its negative. Like you i'm so confused. Someone did say i could of ovalated later than normal but i don't follow that, that closely. Hope you get good news soon. x

Yer im exactly the same i dont follow ovulation so im thinkin mayb the same thing could have happened to me cos ive taken a test today and its negative :s i am now 4days late and no signs or feelings of period coming i no its not exactly a long time and i could have accepted the answer from the test and thought i must just be late if it hadnt been for the unusually spotting which is why im so convinced that i am pregnant. Im goin to test again in a few days so i will keep you all posted and good luck to us all :) x

Hey. Can't give you a definite answer, but didn't want to read and run. So just dropping by to wish you luck.

Still no AF for me, so made my mind up that i'll test again monday, see what that saids. xx

Yer im exactly the same i dont follow ovulation so im thinkin mayb the same thing could have happened to me cos ive taken a test today and its negative :s i am now 4days late and no signs or feelings of period coming i no its not exactly a long time and i could have accepted the answer from the test and thought i must just be late if it hadnt been for the unusually spotting which is why im so convinced that i am pregnant. Im goin to test again in a few days so i will keep you all posted and good luck to us all :) x

Ooh let us know how you get on. Fingers crossed x x x

Ooh let us know how you get on. Fingers crossed x x x

i ve looked up several websites;

Preparing for Pregnancy
See Your Doctor First
A preconception counseling appointment with your doctor is an important first step in preparing for pregnancy.
Why Prenatal Vitamins Are Important
Why you should take prenatal vitamins before and during your pregnancy.
Planning for a Healthy Pregnancy
If you're planning to become pregnant, prepare for a healthy pregnancy by taking care of medical and dental concerns beforehand.
Your Pre-Pregnancy To-Do List
Trying to conceive? Print this to-do list for a healthy pregnancy.
Preparing for Pregnancy Emotionally
Here are a few points to think about before making a baby.
Getting Pregnant After Birth Control
How soon can you get pregnant after stopping birth control?
Can You Time Your Pregnancy?
Is it possible to schedule your pregnancy for a certain month or season?

Improve Your Fertility

Understanding Conception This article helps you understand the various steps from ovulation to a positive pregnancy test.
Getting Started on Getting Pregnant You've decided to have a baby! Now you're probably wondering: how long will it take to get pregnant, when to have sex, and how often? Find out here.
8 Ways to Boost Your Fertility
If you're like most couples who are trying to conceive, you want to get pregnant sooner rather than later. Here’s help.
7 Tips for Getting Pregnant Faster
There are some things you can do -- or not do -- to help increase your chances of getting pregnant. Here are seven expert-approved tips for getting pregnant.
Tool: Ovulation Calendar:baby:
Find out the best times for you and your partner to conceive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->