brown discharge instead of period

I had my tubes tied after I had my third child in september of 2010, last week (6-20-11) I started spotting (not leaking) a brown, sticky/ watery substance from "down there", no cramps or anything. (My period always comes on time, I've NEVER had spotting, let alone whatever this is) It wasn't enough to get in my undies, it only showed on the tp. ( sorry for the TMI) Anyways, the slight spotting started about two-five days before my period was supposed to start and 11 days after I would have ovulated. The spotting stuck around for five days off and on and then it faded to a pink-ish color for a day and now it's gone. I have done countless searches on google and all point to pregnancy. I haven't had the courage to take an hpt yet, was hoping to see what someone else might have to say in response.
thanks in advance,
absolutely awestruck
P.s.
I have been experiencing fatigue, food aversions, slightly more sensitive nipples, and headaches.

In my last 6 to 8 cycles I have the same type of brown discharge befor a full flow. I am TTC and still I was not pregnant. When I described this spotting to the OBG she explained that the brownish color is due to an acid enviroment that the blood stays in before is time to get out and because of this we are not seeing a bright red from the begining. Now if her explanation has a foundation or not, I wouln't know. I am just saying how she explained to me.

I also though several times that maybe I'm pregnant. Sometimes, especialy when you're ttc or thinking in a way or another about pregnancy, you start seeing signs even where there're not. Of course there is a slight chance of being pregnant and instead of wondering you can just do the test, but based on my experience, these brownish discharges might not be a sign of pregnancy.

Hey guys wel i just wanted to update you all on my situation and ask for some advice. After my 2 positive pregnancy tests followed by negatives and no period for 3months i eventually kicked up such a fuss at my doctors that they sent me for an ultrasound. The ultrasound showed no pregnancy but it picked up a fairlu large but not worrying cyst on my right ovary and my left ovary was polysthetic. Im devastated by this news as i have been trying for a baby for 8months and really thought i might have been pregnant. Im so desperate to have a family and my fiancee already has a child i feel as though i will never have children. Pleasr could anyone give any advice or tell me what my chances are of conceiving?? X

Hey guys wel i just wanted to update you all on my situation and ask for some advice. After my 2 positive pregnancy tests followed by negatives and no period for 3months i eventually kicked up such a fuss at my doctors that they sent me for an ultrasound. The ultrasound showed no pregnancy but it picked up a fairlu large but not worrying cyst on my right ovary and my left ovary was polysthetic. Im devastated by this news as i have been trying for a baby for 8months and really thought i might have been pregnant. Im so desperate to have a family and my fiancee already has a child i feel as though i will never have children. Pleasr could anyone give any advice or tell me what my chances are of conceiving?? X

I'm sorry desperat...I don't have much advice for you but didn't wanna r&r, so I'll bump it back to the top for ya :winkwink: Hope things go well, keeping my fingers crossed!!

It depends on the size and what kind of cyst it is. I have PCOS so I have a ton of cysts on both ovaries but I can get pregnant as long as I ovulate on my own. If I don't then I'll need Clomid. Did they tell you anything about the cyst? Did you ask if it would interfere with you getting pregnant?

Not rele my doctors have been really unhelpful through out the whole thing they seem to think im some kind of ideot makin a fuss and tellin me i should have no problems but if nothin happens aftera yeae then they will look into fertility help i dont wana keep waitin. My fiancees mum seems to think the cyst is large because she has one herself and said it is larger than hers. Im fed up of keep going to my doctors and gettin no answers but desperatly wantimg help

Can you not go to a different doctors and get a second opinion? If it were me I wouldn't want them as my doctors if they are so unhelpful.:hugs:

Then I think you should get a new doctor. A girl I used to be friends with never got any concern from her gyn. She's been TTC for a year and she finally got a new doctor that sent her off to a fertility doctor. Some don't think it's a big deal and some care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->