Brown Discharge :(

Wendyk07

Mummy to Derrin and PAL
Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I know there are a few threads about this but it doesnt make it any less scary when it happens to you. Went to the loo this morning and had a lot of brown discharge. Everything down below feels like AF is coming.

I have called the EPU and they are calling me back with an appointment for either today or tomorrow for a scan. I hope its today as i dont think i could cope with the worry until tomorrow.

Its very worrying, i even called in sick as i knew i couldnt sit in the office today.

:cry:

i was like that all last week hun and had to wait till today for a scan.

I hope everythings ok for you. x

:hugs: fingers crossed that everythings gonna be ok for you xx

:hug:

Hope everything's ok Wendy.

Fingers crossed for my bump buddy xx

:hugs: Hun i had this last week, a little brown that eventually went on to a big brown bleed, but all is ok with my baby the m/w at epu says she is positive its from an erosion on my cervix and as its old blood then its rarely a worry--easier said than done hun i know...

Another thing it could be as i see your 7 weeks ish you would be due AF around this time mayby and alot of women get wee brown break through bleeds mwhen AF would of been due hun, i hope all is ok and you get your scan soon sweetie xxxxxxxxx:hugs:

i have bleed 3 times now and had my scan this morning! all is well and my little babys heart was beating away nicely, so try not to worry, its perfectly normal to bleed during early pregnancy although it is very scary!

I am sending all my prayers and the strongest bestest sticky baby dust to you!!! :)

Keep in mind, many women have this bleeding around your time and it's just the egg planting to grow!! I didn't bleed, but most of my friends did and they said as long as the blood was brown, it was old blood and you shouldn't worry, red blood with severe cramps and back pain would be cause for concern.

SO MANY HUGS SENT YOUR WAY...

:dust:

Hi! I had this around 6/7 weeks when I was pregnant with my son - they said it was a cervical erosion and was nothing to worry about. I got an early scan and saw his heartbeat - really reassuring.

I hope everythign went ok with you.

xxx

Wendy, when I was 5 weeks I had brown discharge as well and a whole lot of it at that. I rushed into the ER and they did blood tests, urine tests, and a vaginal sonogram. They told me that there was a bit of blood next to the sac of my baby and there was no baby inside and I was most likely going to miscarry. After that the next day I went into Winnie Palmer in Orlando, FL which specializes in that type of scenario and I wanted answers because I was terrified. They told me the same exact thing and I was a wreck for 3 whole weeks until I went into the doctors last Tuesday. Everything is fine with my baby and it has grown perfectly. I am sure you are experiencing the same exact thing as me. I even had severe cramps, decreased breast tenderness, and a whole lot of signs of miscarriage but when I went into the docs last week my baby actually moved its head and I could see its heartbeat fluttering in its chest. Just stay calm, be positive, and I am certain everything will be just fine. If you had bright red blood then you should be worried but SO many people I have talked to have experienced brown discharge just like you. I will pray for your little bean though. Best of luck to you!

I had this too at about 7 - 8 weeks - all was fine - im sure you will be grand :)

am really hoping that everything is fine for you....

i've had some over the last couple of days too, and it scares the hell out of me......

:hugs:

Hi there

I had a lot of brown discharge-sometimes dark and thick almost constantly until 9 weeks and then on and off. Stopped about 11/12 weeks and our little bean is fine. I think for some people its just another body reaction to all the changing hormone levels so I hope it works oK for you as well....!

Hey - I'm the same as Pootle - seems to have stopped this week (week 11)... I have had 4 NHS scans - the bean is all fine.. my last scan was a private one at 9+5.

Fingers crossed for you. xxxxx

i had the same from 6-8 weeks even turned pink one of the days! i went for a scan just to reasure myself and all was ok!

The doctor who scaned me said so many women have this throughout their pregnancy, and all turns out fine!

Fingers crossed for you hun!

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"