Brown discharge

Calvin

Reaction score
Hi I’m due to be a first time father in October. My girlfriend is around 8 weeks pregnant and noticed some brown discharge a few days ago and is also experiencing some mild cramping, just posting to ask whether this is considered to be a normal occurance during pregnancy

Brown spotting is typically normal. If it gets heavier or turns into red or cramping does not ease up or gets worse I’d go to an emergency room or call the doctor.

Good luck!

Brown spotting is definitely common, if it gets worse please go straight to the hospital, I had bleeding on both my previous pregnancies quite bad too, and both babies turned out okay :) good luck!

From i have read brown spotting is normal but if it gets more consistent or turns bright red please go to ure nearest hospital and they shud do a scan. Good luck to you both

I had brown spotting for a few days at 6/7 weeks, it was hardly any at all and things are fine but was concerning when it happens. I had slight cramping from 3-8 weeks pregnant but it was just stretching and not super painful. If it gets worse though you should get it checked out just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->