Brown/pink CM when wipe, pains in bum - I'm between 8w5 & 10w5

Nothing

Reaction score
Hi I'm after some advice - for the last few weeks I've been on off getting light brown / pale pink when I wipe after the toilet, its only ever in CM. And now I'm getting pains in my bum which could be my pelvis or sciatica - I've never had either so don't know?? I'm not having many symptoms though I didn't on my last pg. some nausea boobs feel bigger and the odd bit of cramping. Sometimes my stomach feels weird but upper stomach - not pains just not right. I am getting worried that something is wrong due to the colours when wiping. I had an MMC before my last sucessful pg so I'm so worried that it could happen again? I've not got my scan for another 12 days and am so worried I'll go and have bad news.
My mw (called her today) said it sounds ok as I'm not soaking pads I'm not using any, its just when I wipe but she said I could go to early pregnancy clinic if I'm worried. I just don't know of I'm being paranoid xx

I don't want to scare you, but please see a dr asap! I've read this can be a sign of ectopic pregnancy or miscarriage =/ hope all is well!

Oh :( what the pains in my bum or the spotting or all of it? My mw said that the pain was probably my ligaments.

I had a mmc and the pregnancy after that I started having bright red bleeding, I was convinced it was going to be bad news but everything turned out fine. I'm not saying yours is nothing to be concerned about but I think having had a mc always makes you think the worst

I hope it is - just feel worried and I don't know whether to go to epc as feel like maybe I'm overreacting as I've not had severe cramping just the pains in my bum when walking etc.

I'm no doctor but the bum pains could be pgp. I've had spd/pgp in my last pregnancy but it never included bum pains...this time my bum hurts on and off but in my case I can tell the muscles hurt because of something deeper.

As for the brown cm, I had brown cm at 4 weeks for 3 days. I was away on vacation at the time and couldn't be seen. I had a u/s at 6 weeks and nothing was out of place.

I think you should ask to be seen since you're worried. Getting reassurance is better than worrying.

I think you should go to the epu. At least you'll know what's going on. I've been for spotting this pregnancy and they were very supportive and understood how scary it is when you've had a previous MC.

Thanks for the advice - I've looked up pgp and it does sound like what I'm getting - would that explain the feeling I have when getting up quickly sometimes that I've pulled something?? Its only at the top of the leg / pubic area??

No brown or pink so far today but I think just for peace of mind I'll go tomorrow as its only 8-9am for drop in clinic in the week. Don't think I could wait until 18th for my 12w scan (or dating scan if not so far)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->