Brown/Pink Egg White CM??

anagee

Mother of Naddia & TTC #2
Reaction score
Hello ladies so I am CD 12 today. I just finished AF on Friday but Yesterday I had some Cm with the consistency of the Egg White CM but it has brown and pink/ Red color to it.

What could this be??

Tested neg for ov yesterday 10/5/14 and 10/6/2014 and 10/7/2014(AM)

Just think its weird since it is mixed with EWCM. I wanted to see if any one else had this experience. Thank you!

c beary 83, I though so too.. umm. Iv'e been told not to rely on them 100 percent and to trust my body :)

Hey I had that this month. CD11 was lots of EWCM with a little bit of brown blood, CD12 was mostly just EWCM, and CD13 was purely EWCM but negative OPK (only day of the three that I managed to test). Figure I OV'd on CD12 or CD13 as the CM went more tacky right after that and all OPK since then have been getting lighter and lighter. Unusually early in cycle for me too.

I figued I ov on CD 11 or maybe CD12 since my darkest opk was CD 11 and I may have missed my surge. That would make me DPO 1 or 2! :) Good luck!

This just happened to me a couple weeks ago! I researched it then and it's completely normal, ovulation bleeding.

Sorry for the long response. I'm new and don't know the acronyms yet!

fluffet521 I looked into it too and it's supposed to be a good sign! It's Okay I still don't know all the Acronyms yet. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->