brown spotting really scared*UPDATE PG 6*

emicakess

Reaction score
My boss drove me to the ER because there was brownish red blood when i whiped... light but thats what happened w my MMC. Light blood then the heart stopped a week later. I am so scared right now. I hope my baby is okay... no cramps. I need to pee but im so scared to see blood if i go pee... ):

Big hugs sweetheart. I had brown spotting with my son around 5/6 weeks and he is now a very healthy two year old. Try to think positive and go for a wee - just don't look at the paper. xx

Aw Hun I'm sure everything will be ok I know it's hard but try not to worry as the brownish blood is usually old blood. I see your next scan is on the 5th? You should get everything checked out, probably won't see baby though as it's a little early but pretty good chance to see the ges sac and yolk sac. X

My boss drove me to the ER because there was brownish red blood when i whiped... light but thats what happened w my MMC. Light blood then the heart stopped a week later. I am so scared right now. I hope my baby is okay... no cramps. I need to pee but im so scared to see blood if i go pee... ):

Oh emicakess I'm so sorry you are going through this after a previouse miscarriage. It's so hard to stay positive after a loss when something goes wrong. Lots of ladies have bleeding like yours and go on to have a happy and healthy 9 months so hang in there! Hugs and thinking of you :hugs:

Thank you girls im trying to stay strong and positive... its soo hard not to think of the worst though )': still in the waiting room.. will update in a bit... OH showed up and is waiting with me <3

Aw Hun, sorry you are going though this.
I've had on and off spotting from the word go varying in colour and everything has turned out ok. Will keep everything crossed for you. Sending lots of hugs xx

They took my blood, my HCG is at 2493... Is that normal??? I have to get another draw before my ultrasound on thursday, to see if its going up. 2493 seems good??? He said it was low, then he realized that I am only 5 weeks then he said it was "okay" but he didnt say if it was GOOD or BAD... so idk. Idk what to think. I cant stop crying ):

There is still very light brown on the TP...but it seems like it was darker the first time it showed up,it seems very very light now ( but doesnt show up every time i wipe). I hope this is an ok sign. I still have all of my pregnancy symptoms..

I am feeling super depressed ): i can barely get myself off the couch. I just want to sleep until Thursday. I know theres a chance that everythings okay, its just really hard not to wonder if something bad is happening. )': I am taking tomorrow off of work and going to try to stay resting all day just incase.

I still have super sensitive bbs,am tired and am hungry (my three major pregnancy symptoms) do you think this is a good thing? If something bad was happening would these symptoms disappear..?

Also can I get a hpt tomorrow to compare with the last one I took? (5 days ago) Or is that a bad idea?

EDIT: I just read through all your comments again, girls, and I feel a lot better... thank you <3

Girls who have spotted and gone on to have healthy pregnancies... Did you have sharp pains, cramps, lower back pain, ect? Mild or severe? Before or during or after the spotting?

The acceptable range for hcg at 5 weeks is between 1,000 and 50,000. One number can't really tell you much it's the doubling rate that counts.

Also I had brown spotting at 6 weeks with my son but no pain.

And with my loss it went from spotting to full blown bleeding and cramps pretty much straight away

Thank you thank you for the response... I have been having crampy tender feelings, sharp pains in my ovaries and lower back pain. When I was at the ER I didnt have it. I have been sorta crampy this whole pregnancy though. So I dont know what to think

Im a little further ahead than you but i my lower back pain was my first sign i still have it setimes and im having sharp pains in my left side sometimes but my symptoms are strong like yours so im sure thats a good sign dont do the test thing i did one and it was lighter cause when your hcg gets to a certain point it overwhelms test. I hope all is good fx for you

Just woke up and more brown on the TP. Still light but more than yesterday ended with. Shit. :'/

When youve been laying down it cant come out so it all is there till you stand that might be why it seems like so much more im really hoping its nothing serious

Thank you... I was just hoping it was gone... I started cramping after I went pee too,not severe but painful )': I am so scared... I called the advice nurse at my clinic and shes going to talk to my OB and call me back.
I dont want to take tylonal because I want to monitor my pain levels but the cramping is making me feel like I am just waiting for impending doom )':

I dont blame you i would want it gone i know they say cramping can be normal so i hope it is for you. I havent had alot of cramping but everyrime i stand up or roll over i get a sharp pain in my left side hopefully they call you soon keep updated

Thank you for the responses.. I am praying that the cramping is normal. I am zoning out on tv today, trying to get my mind off of all of this.

Thats the best thing you can do but i know its much easier said than done. You have a appt coming up dont you?

Yes I have an ultrasound on thursday, and I will get another blood draw that day too. Waiting for my doctor to call and tell me if she wants to do a blood draw tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->