brown spotting really scared*UPDATE PG 6*

@Angel have you tried taking the prenatal titled YourLife? It really works and it has everything you need it to build your system and baby up. :) it always sucks though in the beginning of the first tri. I have never been this tired achy grumpy bipolar hungry all my life! Every constant ache or cramp leaves me wondering if my babys okay or am I going to miscarry. I sometimes even go running to the bathroom just to make sure I haven't bled!

@emi ya girl I was reading about that talk about a lack of respect first off, should have never left you hanging and thinking the worse!!!! I would have up and left but that's just me. But there right at 5+3 there not going to see much of anything, but if there's a yolk sac present that's def a good sign.
I was reading about blighted ovums and usually by now if there's nothing at all in the sac then they start thinking its a possibility is a bo but they won't count that until 12 weeks! Your hcg level is really good so no worries girly. Were just going to have healthy babies. :) its crazy were due around the same time. Ill probably be the crazy one to bring my phone w me while in labor and be like yall I'm havin my baby now hahahaha.

Hope everyone else is doing fine as well.
God bless.

I am thinking about changing doctors, and getting a midwife but I was looking and there is seriously like close to NONE near me! There are some at the hospital but I had them last pregnancy and their set up is SO weird IMO. You have a set amount of appointments (whatever the normal is) and for each appointment you get a different midwife. And when you deliver it's totally up in the air who will deliver your baby, it might even be a OBGYN. So it's like you don't ever really get to know your doctor, it's so stupid lol. So I may just look at different OB's in my area, but I don't think there are many OB's near me either. It's really weird, it's like you have a choice of 3 different places or something o_O.
Thankyou for the encouragment on BOs, I really don't think I am going to have one. IDK why.. Maybe it's just hopeful/wishful/positive thinking but I just feel like that is not the case. It is rare that the fetal pull shows so early! There is no use is stressing :) But I do need to calm myself down about baby things though lol I am all wanting to buy everything for a nursery already! OH told me we should wait... I'm like "Why?!?! Oh yeah." :dohh:

I like what you said "Were just going to have healthy babies. :)" Fact! :thumbup:

When are you due again? I want to keep in touch through our pregnancies, that would be fun! So far I dont know anyone in person who is pregnant around the same time as me.

Get a midwife!!!! Even though there not close its def very worth it. There's such a closeness with them its not even funny! Even if you have a question or your wondering if something might be wrong with you or the baby the will make sure to be there and console you. I tell you there really very good.
I'm due between the 2nd and the 4th of August! :) we should most definetely exchange either email addresses or something!

So my HCG is going up! Once I rule out a blighted ovum at 7+4 I will feel amazing!!!

HCG
12/2- 2493
12/4- 5116
12/6- 9677

That looks pretty good I think :)

look great emi :) I am actually in a similar position with the brown spotting xx

yeah went to him today he said it was Fine and that brown spotting is common, he checked my urine and send there was no traces of blood but if things get worse just let him know and he will get me a scan tomorrow but I know in my head things are fine :) xxx

yeah went to him today he said it was Fine and that brown spotting is common, he checked my urine and send there was no traces of blood but if things get worse just let him know and he will get me a scan tomorrow but I know in my head things are fine :) xxx

Good! I am glad you know everything is okay! I was freaking out until I found out my hcg is going up. Now I know everything should be okay. So a scan tomorrow? How far along?

Im only 6 weeks, I wont take the scan though as I know in my head everything is OK :) Unless I start red blood or continue to keep getting discharge I think im OK :) Thank Emi :) Its nerve wrecking isn’t it? I remember with my first this happened I even got red blood at one point I was a nervous wreck… first trimester seemed like the most depressing point of pregnancy with all the constant miscarriage posts but once you get into the 2nd trimester it gets a lot more positive xxx

Im only 6 weeks, I wont take the scan though as I know in my head everything is OK :) Unless I start red blood or continue to keep getting discharge I think im OK :) Thank Emi :) Its nerve wrecking isn’t it? I remember with my first this happened I even got red blood at one point I was a nervous wreck… first trimester seemed like the most depressing point of pregnancy with all the constant miscarriage posts but once you get into the 2nd trimester it gets a lot more positive xxx

I wish I had your tranquility and calmness :) Its so hard for me not to freak out and need to know whats going on NOW but your way of thinking is better :) and we both know now that brown spotting is really common. I will be so happy when I am in 2nd tri!!

Im trying to stay calm because I remember what state I got myself in last time over brown discharge, I was up crying most of the night last pregnancy and making myself feel ill from all the worry. Now I know OK there brown discharge but it looks like a quite normal :) no need to panic.. but I guess there is a part of me that wouldn’t mind going for a scan to see baby for reassurance :) Only 6ish more weeks to go :) we will get there don’t worry and all this worry over discharge and stuff will be forgotten xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->