brown spotting really scared*UPDATE PG 6*

Maybe I already asked this but would it be a bad idea to take a hpt and compare it to my last test a week ago?

If it makes you feel better then do it, I do it constantly xx

THANK YOU my friend told me it would make me focus on the negative things but its the ooonnllyy thing i can do at this moment!!!! I am such an impatient person when it comes to things like this. I just bought 2 tests.

When I was 6 weeks I had brown spotting for three days and mild-moderate cramping and it was so scary! I had an ultrasound last week (when I was 8 weeks, 2 days) and we saw a healthy little peanut with a heartbeat. :) I know it is easier said than done, but try to think positively and relax until your appointment. Also, since you are only in week 5 don't freak out if they can't see much on the ultrasound. I had my first ultrasound when I was 5 weeks (they thought I'd be closer to 7, but I ovulated late) and all they could see was the sac and no fetal pole. Good luck tomorrow! I hope everything looks great and you are able to get some peace of mind.

When I was 6 weeks I had brown spotting for three days and mild-moderate cramping and it was so scary! I had an ultrasound last week (when I was 8 weeks, 2 days) and we saw a healthy little peanut with a heartbeat. :) I know it is easier said than done, but try to think positively and relax until your appointment. Also, since you are only in week 5 don't freak out if they can't see much on the ultrasound. I had my first ultrasound when I was 5 weeks (they thought I'd be closer to 7, but I ovulated late) and all they could see was the sac and no fetal pole. Good luck tomorrow! I hope everything looks great and you are able to get some peace of mind.

Thank you sososososo much!!! As much as everyone elses stories helped me have peace of mind and stay sane (they really have) nobody has said anything about cramping with the bleeding. The cramping is what worries me the most... i am very happy you have a healthy peanut in there!

Thank you sososososo much!!! As much as everyone elses stories helped me have peace of mind and stay sane (they really have) nobody has said anything about cramping with the bleeding. The cramping is what worries me the most... i am very happy you have a healthy peanut in there!

Thank you! And yeah, I had consistent cramping for probably a week and a half. My CNM said cramping is normal because your uterus is expanding, but then when I started spotting on top of the cramping I was terrified! Luckily everything seems to be progressing normally, so it is definitely possible that you can experience those scary symptoms and have everything turn out ok. I have heard several stories from people I know who had similar experiences and everything turned out fine. Best wishes for a healthy baby for you!

Thank you! And yeah, I had consistent cramping for probably a week and a half. My CNM said cramping is normal because your uterus is expanding, but then when I started spotting on top of the cramping I was terrified! Luckily everything seems to be progressing normally, so it is definitely possible that you can experience those scary symptoms and have everything turn out ok. I have heard several stories from people I know who had similar experiences and everything turned out fine. Best wishes for a healthy baby for you!

Thanks Amy :) that makes me feel a lot better. I have had some cramping this whole pregnancy, I guess its just hard to determine if its gotten worse since the bleeding started. Thank you :) best wishes for you too

So i took a test and I only held my pee for an hour. This is what I got. I am very happy right now and actually feeling a little hopeful :) I labeled the test line and control line because it is sorta confusing. That test line is very dark! Does this look good for 7 days after the other test in the pic?

Attachments

• 28tyx50.jpg
    28tyx50.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 15
I think that looks really good normally when miscarriage is on timeline it goes fainterxx

Emi that test looks amazing!! I really hope that made you feel better thats a very promising def looks like hormones are rising

Thanks girls (': I was wondering that... Would the line go fainter if a miscarriage was at hand? I think it would but IDK how quickly. I am not getting my hopes up too high but I do feel better, I actually just cleaned my house :)

Well today is the day... I am going to call the clinic right when they open and see if they have results

My hcg levels were 2493 on Monday
And then 41 hours later they were...

DRUM ROLLLLLLL...

5116!!!!!!

Wooohooo :happydance: That's a little more than doubled!

I am happy as a clam right now :cloud9:

Even though I have been puking all morning and cant get out of bed lol

I am still nervous about ectopic/blighted ovum/all those irrational pregnancy worries so wish me luck at my ultrasound tonight

Omg emi congrats thats amazing sounds great!!!

Haha I was just looking for an update from you. YAY! Congrats!!

I'm having the same thing happen to me now. I just went to the doctor, they drew blood and they're going to do another draw on Saturday. I'm so scared I'm having a miscarriage. It's reassuring to hear you've had your levels go up! Congrats!

Ladyleia I am praying for you... is it the exact same thing ? I think everything should be fine. Just keep reminding yourself that there is no red blood or severe cramps! I know its super scary. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->